Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
So, should we be trying to work out a contract extension for Hutton, or...

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Hutton just wow. Steal The game. I hope Allen work his head right and follow Hutton's path.

Bye Felicia

Apr 26, 2016
In every interview with Hutton I'm always struck with how he actually answers questions from his own perspective and talks about how he felt, played, etc. It always jars me a bit, but not in a bad way.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
There have been a fair number of Hutt's games where he really stole the game for us....Jets, Rangers, etc.

He is playing great.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Blues aren’t in any position to be picky about their wins, but that’s about as ugly as they come after the first period. Hutton took a couple off the line, super close offside goes our way, another one waved off for the penalty. Didn’t deserve it, but we need all the points we can get.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Well that win certainly wasn't pretty, but 2 points is 2 points at the end of the day. Hutton earned a well deserved 1st star, now we have to get ready for Vegas who is rolling.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
They are so mad at us. Well. I left them the Tarasenko goal that got called back game 2 against the Hawks back in 2016.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I thought the Devils played better hockey tonight (2nd, 3rd, and OT), but this makes up for our losses this season where we outplayed the other team but things bounced wrong for us. Hockey karma.

It also helps to have a hot goalie.

Reactions: Mike Liut

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
They are so mad at us. Well. I left them the Tarasenko goal that got called back game 2 against the Hawks back in 2016.
Who gives a shit. Their guy was offsides. Doesn't matter if an inch or a foot, He's offside. Blues have been burned by this. Everything has been burned by this. Untill they change the rule, it is what it is.

Reactions: RoarBacon

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Who gives a ****. Their guy was offsides. Doesn't matter if an inch or a foot, He's offside. Blues have been burned by this. Everything has been burned by this. Untill they change the rule, it is what it is.
I was just hoping he follows through with his "No posting for a year" thing.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I really could understand Blues media "love" now their Blues head coach Mike Yeo. Just watch.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
The Elliot trade always makes me sad even if time has clearly proven it was the right move...
It was Brian Elliott... Not Pronger. Not Hull. Not Gretzky leaving... Elliott.

He was a great goalie for us. I will just never get the fascination with him. Career-wise he's basically an Allen clone... a hair worse actually. I don't know. He definitely had a better personality though.

And we don't have Kyrou without trading Elliott so I am ok with it. Allen / Hutton are getting it done.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I really hope we don't start doing the whole dual goalie thing again. For some reason this team just can't seem to shake it.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I really hope we don't start doing the whole dual goalie thing again. For some reason this team just can't seem to shake it.
Im hoping its not like that. Allen hasn't actually been bad. Hutton has just been outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad