Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Ffs Petrangelo, not another stand behind your own goal for 15s then ice the puck. Luck it wasn't icing.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Thompson got a little bit lost low in the defensive zone there, but that's honestly the only thing I've seen from him worth critiquing tonight.

He's using his body better, getting to spots faster, stopping on the play and supporting it better...just a really complete, impactful game from him tonight.

Probably a bit much to hold him to that standard consistently at this stage in his development, but it's been an encouraging taste of what might be to come.

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Blues content to turtle out to a tie. Does anyone else think that Petrangelo's shifts are way too long late in the game and that inhibits our ability to break out and attack late in the game?

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Thompson got a little bit lost low in the defensive zone there, but that's honestly the only thing I've seen from him worth critiquing tonight.

He's using his body better, getting to spots faster, stopping on the play and supporting it better...just a really complete, impactful game from him tonight.

Probably a bit much to hold him to that standard consistently at this stage in his development, but it's been an encouraging taste of what might be to come.

Yeah I would say that is pretty common with young players. The defensive side of his game will round into form as he gets older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad