Blues Trade Proposals Part XXXII

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
The only and I mean only similarity between Eberle and Kapanen is that their right hand shots. Kapanen is one of the fastest skaters in the league, is much better without the puck, maybe possess' less raw skill and offensive flare but him being a top six player isn't out of the question.

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
Because he's not that good?

Idk, he's not that bad either! The point totals speak for themselves. He's had a more productive career than Oshie, and I don't hear many people (on the Blues forum in particular) complaining about him. I've watched Eberle, and I just don't see the hate. He generates a ton of shots, he draws a lot more penalties than he takes, his defensive deficiencies are overblown... idk, I just don't get it. He's pretty clearly a top-6 forward.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Idk, he's not that bad either! The point totals speak for themselves. He's had a more productive career than Oshie, and I don't hear many people (on the Blues forum in particular) complaining about him. I've watched Eberle, and I just don't see the hate. He generates a ton of shots, he draws a lot more penalties than he takes, his defensive deficiencies are overblown... idk, I just don't get it. He's pretty clearly a top-6 forward.

You would know better than me...I've hardly watched him.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Because he's not that good?

Agreed. He really doesn't do much when he isn't scoring. His points don't seem to out pace the negatives and deficiencies in his game. He is one of those guys who's point production is misleading when it comes to his value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad