Blues Trade Proposals Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyGuy73

Oct 29, 2010
Tad south of STL.
I dont mind the idea of making a trade, but I am concerned about breaking up the chemistry. We are one of the top teams in the league right now, and I am having flash backs to the Garth Butcher deal that killed the chemistry back in the day.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I dont mind the idea of making a trade, but I am concerned about breaking up the chemistry. We are one of the top teams in the league right now, and I am having flash backs to the Garth Butcher deal that killed the chemistry back in the day.

I don't want to see Oshie traded. I won't mind Berglund going, IF Jaškin is playing like he's doing tonight all game, every game, AND Berglund + brings back a BIG upgrade on right wing over Lindström, or whoever they could put there now.

HockeyGuy73

Oct 29, 2010
Tad south of STL.
I don't want to see Oshie traded. I won't mind Berglund going, IF Jaškin is playing like he's doing tonight all game, every game, AND Berglund + brings back a BIG upgrade on right wing over Lindström, or whoever they could put there now.

I agree, but I dont think we are going to get quality for a bag of our spare parts.

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL

Agreed but I think as far as trades go right now need to start lookin for anything for MPS just to open that spot for Jaskin. Not opposed to holdin on to Lindstrom as a serviceable guy at the moment.

edit: If we are keepin MPS any longer then give him a look at least.

Last edited:

STLBloosiers

Jul 14, 2014
Agreed but I think as far as trades go right now need to start lookin for anything for MPS just to open that spot for Jaskin. Not opposed to holdin on to Lindstrom as a serviceable guy at the moment.

edit: If we are keepin MPS any longer then give him a look at least.

give MPS a look? the dude has had a shot may times since joining the blues on multiple lines and never done anything

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
give MPS a look? the dude has had a shot may times since joining the blues on multiple lines and never done anything

I think he had one two game stint this year. I have no hopes for him but don't know unless we give him a look this year is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad