Half-Assed GDT: Blues Sens

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Kyrou should not be on a line with Thomas. Thomas plays a controlled game while Kyrou plays a chaotic game. You don't know exactly what you'll get from game to game but he will make some plays in the chaos.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I also never expected Neighbours to be this good of a net-front presence, it's great to see. I know some are down with how our draft position will end up, but having Neighbours and Hofer develop into real players this year is huge, and I'd rather have that happen and draft where we are, than they flop and we draft #10.
This. I want the team to play to win. Always. And for young guys to continue to develop. But I was hoping we dealt buchy at deadline. because i get that we need to rebuild and collect assets more than win games this year. but i want guys on ice to play well and win.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
I'd like to point out that Parayko's dish to Buchnevich set up that breakout, and he'll get neither an assist nor a + for it while Kessel and Perunovich will get a + for hopping off the bench, drifting down the ice and watching Buchnevich, Toropchenko and Kyrou do all the work.

Reactions: Drubilly

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
interesting that after bannister called out kyrou for careless penalty last game that kyrou responded tonight with maybe his best game of season (other than his hat trick after berube hit by jr). need him agitated more often- he'd be a superstar.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I like Hofer way more than Husso.
Husso sucks. He has been a dud in Detroit.

Granted, they are not a good defensive team. But Husso has only had one season in the NHL where his GAA was under 3 and his save percentage was above .900.

I certainly expected more out of him than that.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
kyrou having a good game in the perfect city to do it in. i hope he gets a hat trick!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad