Half-Assed GDT: Blues Sens

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Saad and Kyrou have bounced back from last game.

Hofer is going to be one of the top goalies in the league someday. Dude is so legit.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues are back on The Power Play! They'll get most of it on the fresh ice at the beginning of The 2nd period.

A good 1st period by The Blues, leading 2-0 in a game they need to win in Regulation. I hope their spirited play continues.

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
Genuinely asking, but when is the last time we’ve had a drafted/home developed goalie tandem? I guess Binnington/Allen as well, but feels a lot more rare to my memory than acquiring at least one, if not both, goalies, historically.

Started cheering in 3rd grade in 00-01, but thinking back, I just don’t remember many drafted tandems.

Just thinking about that this period as they’ve both been so solid this year. Our goalies just aren’t a question this season.

Reactions: Blueston

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Genuinely asking, but when is the last time we’ve had a drafted/home developed goalie tandem? I guess Binnington/Allen as well, but feels a lot more rare to my memory than acquiring at least one, if not both, goalies, historically.

Started cheering in 3rd grade in 00-01, but thinking back, I just don’t remember many drafted tandems.

Just thinking about that this period as they’ve both been so solid this year. Our goalies just aren’t a question this season.
Binner/Allen Binner/Husso and Binner/Hofer are all drafted tandems

Reactions: Blueston and Fitrix

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Wait, the Sens Scored???
This post was held up because I was knocked out of being signed in. After I finally was able to log in again, the post continued its processing and finally showed up. I don't know why I'd be kicked out of being signed in in the middle of a game. but that happens once in a while. Maybe a few seconds power surge? The power didn't go out on my TV, OR my computer.

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
Binner/Allen Binner/Husso and Binner/Hofer are all drafted tandems
For sure, all recent tandems. Just goes to show, it feels like as long as I’ve been a fan, we didn’t draft our own goalies all that often, good to see our system develop and these guys coming up have grown in to such good NHL goalies

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
This post was held up because I was knocked out of being signed in. After I finally was able to log in again, the post continued its processing and finally showed up. I don't know why I'd be kicked out of being signed in in the middle of a game. but that happens once in a while. Maybe a few seconds power surge? The power didn't go out on my TV, OR my computer.
I'm just annoying you Robb. We love you!

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
They came out looking like they had a big meal during the intermission.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Kyrou can create some chances when he circles high. Now that he's away from Thomas maybe he can expand on that part of his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad