Post-Game Talk: Blues @ Rangers Nov. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I know things change, but, right now, Miller/Skjei is an overpayment for Trouba, IMO. Both players continue to look better and better, Miller is playing an excellent all-around game, and has very good chenistry with Hayes. That 3rd line feels like a 2nd line. And, Skjei is gaining more and more confidence in moving the puck, joining the play, and he's made some excellent passes to set up plays, too.

Gorton can afford to be patient right now.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
They key to Hank's game.

tums%20regular%20fruit_0.jpg

Is that what it was? I thought he went over to receive Communion. It is All Saints Day.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
For those of you who have seen every game this year - was that our best performance?

I am fortunate enough to have seen that live, and am still trying to process it. The Rangers haven't played a game that good in as long as I can remember, and it seems like we've put in similar efforts all year.

And it's part of the reason past seasons have been so frustrating. Everyone knew guys like Kreider and Hayes were capable of dominating games. This is really really exciting.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
For those of you who have seen every game this year - was that our best performance?

I am fortunate enough to have seen that live, and am still trying to process it. The Rangers haven't played a game that good in as long as I can remember, and it seems like we've put in similar efforts all year.

And it's part of the reason past seasons have been so frustrating. Everyone knew guys like Kreider and Hayes were capable of dominating games. This is really really exciting.

I think last game was our best game.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I know it's only 10 games but I've already had more fun last year then all of last year combined.

Just love the offense on this team!

*Bob Richards*

I don't know what they're doing but.....yeah, keep doing that.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I mentioned this in the gdt, but I'll say it again. I don't understand how they're seeing some of the passes they're making. I don't see them from above on the broadcast, but they manage to find holes in the craziest places.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
More than even the speed and the intensity is the beautiful chemistry they have developed and the absolutely SICK tape to tape to tape passing. ****ing beautiful.

Cheapshot

May 23, 2012
Quick to the puck quick to move the puck and quick to put it in the net. Ha great game by the boys tonight.

surf

Wheres the Reggae?
Oct 2, 2002
sea bright nj
My only complaint thus far is no McIlrath he brings what is sorely missed and I have been rooting for him since day one..Other than that it is fun scoring 5 a night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad