Half-Assed GDT: Blues Islanders

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I honestly am starting to be curious what we could get in a deal for Schenn or Faulk. If we could somehow pull a 1st+prospect for either of them I'd definitely something we should look into. Especially with Schenn falling off like he has this season.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I honestly am starting to be curious what we could get in a deal for Schenn or Faulk. If we could somehow pull a 1st+prospect for either of them I'd definitely something we should look into. Especially with Schenn falling off like he has this season.
wont get shit for schenn unless you eat some cap. awful contract and another one of armstrong's signing gems.

faulk probably has some value still even with his peewee level of play this year.

Reactions: TruBlueFan1970

TruBlueFan1970

Dec 6, 2016
Nothing. Would need to send a pick or decent prospect in a trade to dump either.

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
When did they trade Jake Allen to Nashville?

Good news, they can't score an empty netter if we never get possession

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
who the hell just sprawled out like a dingleberry at the Blue line.

Krug, should have known before I even typed it.

Reactions: sfvega

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Krug led the team in TOI tonight with over 25 minutes. That’s why he was -3 and we got outshot 33-21. Great strategy.

But you really have to admire his amazing consistency…

Krug last season: 63 games, 32 points, -26 rating
Krug this season: 62 games, 32 points, -26 rating

Thank goodness he has his NTC so he can be “part of the solution” here.

Spear

Anonymous source FOR HIRE
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2009
St. Louis, MO
This team is gonna f around and land Celebrini isn’t it?!?

The Hockey Gods answered that question before the season.....

Attachments

• 2023-08-27 17.58.29 www.tankathon.com 14cc9a1327e1.jpg
    2023-08-27 17.58.29 www.tankathon.com 14cc9a1327e1.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 2

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Krug led the team in TOI tonight with over 25 minutes. That’s why he was -3 and we got outshot 33-21. Great strategy.

But you really have to admire his amazing consistency…

Krug last season: 63 games, 32 points, -26 rating
Krug this season: 62 games, 32 points, -26 rating

Thank goodness he has his NTC so he can be “part of the solution” here.
army is gonna have to break his "no buy outs" rule and explain to stillman why wasting his money is better than playing that turd 82 times a year.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Hopefully Bolduc goes back down soon. He’s shown some potential, got his 1st goal, but will better develop on an AHL scoring line. Tucker looks really bad, he should go down too and hopefully rebuild some confidence.
Tucker was our best defenseman tonight. He was +2 and wasn’t really noticeable at all.

It’s not saying much because he only played 12 minutes but I’m not sure how we watch that game and come away with thinking he’s the problem. Just keep playing him, Perunovich and Kessel to get them experience and confidence. Are any of them going to be that good? Probably not but who cares right now.

Krug and Faulk played one of the worst defensive games I’ve ever seen tonight. When we have $13 million combined in two traffic cones, Tucker is the least of my concerns.

Reactions: Spektre

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad