Half-Assed GDT: Blues Islanders

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL
I'm so impressed by our goalies that I want to give them credit for some of our offense. Binner or Hofer shuts the door at one end, the other team gets frustrated and loses focus, then we capitalize.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Not watching the game but Schenn fell off the cliff a while ago
he fell of a cliff before that contract was signed and ultimately that was the contract that sank a captain creampuff resigning.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
I'm so impressed by our goalies that I want to give them credit for some of our offense. Binner or Hofer shuts the door at one end, the other team gets frustrated and loses focus, then we capitalize.

I'm waiting for one of them to score a goal.

Reactions: BrokenFace

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
15th goal in the past 33ish games. If he wasn't completely snakebitten for the beginning of the year he would probably right around the 25-27ish mark or higher.

Reactions: joe galiba

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
I love TorpedoGuy

I still remember when he arrived. Everyone went to the Mills (old Blues training facility) to see Klim Kostin. I had my eye on the other Russian - tall with speed and good skill.

Hey if you can find the thread of that camp at the Mills you’ll see my post about Toro and how impressive his speed was. Even then his speed was uncanny for how big he is.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad