Half-Assed GDT: Blues Islanders

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
no reason to keep scandella on the roster after friday, take what you can get and add it to the capital bank.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Faulk has been atrocious tonight.

Edit: And right as I type that he stands around with his thumb up his ass and watches the Islanders score another goal.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Faulk where the hell were you that you left your man completely alone to go to the left side of the net?

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Faulk still isn’t health to me, I think Krug could beat him in a race right now
Then why is he playing? We could have kept Kessel up.

Krug-Faulk is literally unwatchable. I’m gonna beat this drum all offseason, if at least one of them isn’t fired into the sun this summer, nobody should buy any tickets to games next season.

Reactions: Vladys Gumption

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
Then why is he playing? We could have kept Kessel up.

Krug-Faulk is literally unwatchable. I’m gonna beat this drum all offseason, if at least one of them isn’t fired into the sun this summer, nobody should buy any tickets to games next season.
I don’t understand sending Kessel down. Was it cap related? He sure was playing the right side better than anyone not named Parayko.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I don’t understand sending Kessel down. Was it cap related? He sure was playing the right side better than anyone not named Parayko.
I think it was because we have 8 D-man on the team and they all have to go through waivers and they wanted to bring up Bolduc because outside of Neighbours the middle 6 is terrible.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I think it was because we have 8 D-man on the team and they all have to go through waivers and they wanted to bring up Bolduc because outside of Neighbours the middle 6 is terrible.
i expect kessel is back by this weekend. hopefully a couple of our d are moved this week. i almost don't care who, although leddy and parayko i'd miss.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
We had to get Perunovich his games so he wouldn't hit UFA this summer.
Oh wait.

Seriously; if you're only going to give your 3rd pairing 12 minutes of ice time why even ice 6 D men?

Reactions: Vladys Gumption

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
alright ive seen enough turd hockey for tonight

sell sell sell army

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad