GDT: Blues @ Islanders 1:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
I hope they sit Lindstrom for last game of the season then he will be fired up for playoffs.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Looks like I'll be dining on vcaviar tonight!

So about the whole firing Armstrong/Hitchcock and trading Pietrangelo/Backes/Stastny thing...

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
congrats Marty!

nice W, boys have shown some balls!

but you see it was against an EC team.
I like the Isles and they have a fine team but no way we win after beeing down by 3 after the 1st against Van, Chi, LA, SJ....

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
A week ago Allen had better stats than Elliott. I can find an awful goalie that has better stats than a great one. It changes with time. And it also matters how the rest of the team plays, if they are hot (which they were with Elliott in net) or if they are on a losing streak against top teams (now with Allen).
I'm not trying to change your mind, but the bolded isn't true.

Elliott's numbers were better than Allen's across the board at the time of his injury.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
A week ago Allen had better stats than Elliott. I can find an awful goalie that has better stats than a great one. It changes with time. And it also matters how the rest of the team plays, if they are hot (which they were with Elliott in net) or if they are on a losing streak against top teams (now with Allen).

No he didn't, he has one more SO, but every other stat has been below what Ells has produced for some time now.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Thank you guys updating here. Cant watch game, finland independence 97th year day. Please give some report after game how Petteri and Jocke has played.

Im quite far other ppl now. I think nearest ppl are over 100kmaway. no electricity etc. Only candle anf open fire.

Thank you guys.

timtindall

May 10, 2013
st. louis
From memory, this game reminds me of a game vs. the Avalanche back when we were terrible after the lockout. I'm pretty sure we were down 3-0 after the first and won 6-4

RR10*

I'm not trying to change your mind, but the bolded isn't true.

Elliott's numbers were better than Allen's across the board at the time of his injury.
Similar stats back then. Before that Allen had better stats and more wins per games.

Don't bother to reply. Over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad