OT: Blues Fans of the 2013 World Series

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
The bottom of the order not coming through? Shocker there. Can somebody tell me why Freese and Jay are in this lineup? Oh and can I drop kick this ump? He's ****ing terrible.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Whatever happens tonight, any failure in this series is 100% on the bats. Pull your damn fingers out and do your pitchers a favour.

With Lackey on the mound, 3 runs isn't game over even with our struggling bats.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Whatever happens tonight, any failure in this series is 100% on the bats. Pull your damn fingers out and do your pitchers a favour.

With Lackey on the mound, 3 runs isn't game over even with our struggling bats.

Exactly. First and second with nobody out and you can't get a single run? This offense deserves 100 percent of the blame.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Missed double play ball... we have got to punish them and get back into this here.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
The hope that 2011 gives me will keep me watching the rest of this game.

That and vodka.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Ouch.

Watching the Cardinals this year has been great. They were and still are a great team. But damn they have been absolutely lifeless this series, and it's too bad that they will (probably) end it here looking like crap.

It will take a miracle now.

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
Well it was a nice season, but we got beat by a better team.

Say what you want, TLR would have won the Cards this series with all of the TERRIBLE move Matheny has made.

Oh well, now it's ALL about hockey from here on out. C'mon Blues don't let me down.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
We will score 8 runs...don't ask me how.

Only to give up 3 in the bottom of the 9th on infield errors :sarcasm:

Say what you want, TLR would have won the Cards this series with all of the TERRIBLE move Matheny has made.

Oh well, now it's ALL about hockey from here on out. C'mon Blues don't let me down.

You know, I like Matheny and TLR annoyed the hell out of me sometimes but I completely agree with you. TLR would have messed around with the line up to buy us at least another win in this series by this point.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO

How exactly would TLR have convinced his offense to hit? We haven't done a damn thing offensively and there's nothing Matheny could have done about it.

Chippewa

Feb 19, 2012
houseboat, venezuela
I used to be a fan of Boston teams, since I have family up there. No longer. **** those fat ****** for mocking Wacha. He's still a kid, and he's more successful than any of you ***** ever will be.

Sry just a tad mad.

Freese might have won us the 2011 World Series, but he lost this one, along with the rest of the "black hole".

Matheny deserves blame too. The Shelby Miller fiasco, all the other "WTF?" moves...

But I doubt even TLR could have won this with the way the bottom half has been performing. 3-4 automatic outs. There is a HUGE drop off after Carp, Molina, Holliday, Beltran. Any one, or two, or three of those get on base, well too bad, cause the next three are getting stuck out, for sure.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I used to be a fan of Boston teams, since I have family up there. No longer. **** those fat ****** for mocking Wacha. He's still a kid, and he's more successful than any of you ***** ever will be.

Sry just a tad mad.

Freese might have won us the 2011 World Series, but he lost this one, along with the rest of the "black hole".

Matheny deserves blame too. The Shelby Miller fiasco, all the other "WTF?" moves...

But I doubt even TLR could have won this with the way the bottom half has been performing. 3-4 automatic outs. There is a HUGE drop off after Carp, Molina, Holliday, Beltran. Any one, or two, or three of those get on base, well too bad, cause the next three are getting stuck out, for sure.

I'm convinced that Miller hit his innings limit and they just didn't want to admit it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad