Losers in Blue

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
alexa is on fire tonight, only reason to watch our dumpster fire teams anymore

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
The faster I never have to see Ric Flair on my TV the better. (tho, I do wish him a happy long life, but still.... Get off my TV please)

Ric Flair is the man haha

Was there any better villains than he and the horsemen beating up Dusty Rhodes with a baseball bat???

Ahhh the good old days of 6 channels

Reactions: joe galiba

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Ric Flair is the man haha

Was there any better villains than he and the horsemen beating up Dusty Rhodes with a baseball bat???

Ahhh the good old days of 6 channels
I'm 100% fine with what he did in the 90s and early 2000s. It's everything since his Retirement by Shawn Michaels and WM that has been too much for me. Everytime I see him on TV especially when it has anything to do with Wrestling it makes my stomach churn. Mainly due to his health.

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Maybe someone can describe this better than me...I don't know all of the offensive schemes, but does this team have an offensive strategy?

Seems to me last few games I see the puck carrier skating and everyone else either coasting or skating to a location on the ice while the puck carrier looks around for something. I see one-man break outs with no support through the neutral zone, one-man dump and chase with no support. Forwards skating to o-zone positions and not reacting to the play.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Maybe someone can describe this better than me...I don't know all of the offensive schemes, but does this team have an offensive strategy?

Seems to me last few games I see the puck carrier skating and everyone else either coasting or skating to a location on the ice while the puck carrier looks around for something. I see one-man break outs with no support through the neutral zone, one-man dump and chase with no support. Forwards skating to o-zone positions and not reacting to the play.

I believe our strategy is called one and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad