Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
1710707466124.png

CoMoBlues

Aug 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
Did anyone see or hear what the inappropriate behavior was that they had to apologize for in the pregame? They apologized after the Jake mic’s up segment, but I’m not sure what for.

Reactions: Mike Liut

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Did anyone see or hear what the inappropriate behavior was that they had to apologize for in the pregame? They apologized after the Jake mic’s up segment, but I’m not sure what for.
they asked him about being the dj in the locker room ..he said something along the line of they give me their favorite songs and shit

Reactions: CoMoBlues

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Can’t take out Kapanen. He’s been such a huge key to this win streak.
Yep he’s absolutely pivotal to our 9th place finish.

I mean you would think inserting some fresh legs on a back to back, especially against a weak team, would be the perfect opportunity for someone’s first NHL game. But nope we can’t have that.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Beat teams we shouldn't beat all to get be beat by a team we should beat. the Story of the 2023-2024 St. Louis Blues.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
This already felt like a trap game coming in. Finding out that the Ducks were shut out in their last two and hadn’t scored more than two goals in a game since March 1 made it worse. Going 0/2 on the PP then giving up a softy just confirms it.

Reactions: TheDizee

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
This already felt like a trap game coming in. Finding out that the Ducks were shut out in their last two and hadn’t scored more than two goals in a game since March 1 made it worse. Going 0/2 on the PP then giving up a softy just confirms it.
We are generous hosts.

This is seen often with rookies getting their first goals against us, bad teams coming out of losing streaks when playing against us, etc.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Faulk is a turnover machine

Bannister pulling out whatever tiny baby hairs he has left on his bald head

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
If you all don't mind, I'd like to ask a question.

How f***ing difficult is it for ESPN+ to provide a feed from either team that DOES NOT jump 10 seconds forward and back every 10 or so seconds, making the game unwatchable?

Reactions: Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad