GDT: Blues @ Ducks| Giving up and scoring lots of goals| NBCSN, 8:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Well, I did always believe the best time to take a penalty is when the other team has an empty net.

Reactions: mk80

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
He made the leap I thought Thomas would.
I believe I had Kyrou ranked ahead of Thomas as a prospect, but I agree that Thomas has stagnated. I think he will still have a bright future and we’ll be talking about him the way we are talking about Kyrou now (though I do think Kyrou will always be the better player)

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I believe I had Kyrou ranked ahead of Thomas as a prospect, but I agree that Thomas has stagnated. I think he will still have a bright future and we’ll be talking about him the way we are talking about Kyrou now (though I do think Kyrou will always be the better player)
Thomas is younger than Kyrou. Not giving up on him, but he needs to be better with talent he has. I doubted Kyrou and he has proven me wrong.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Bortuzzo is not a good defenseman, but I love seeing him out there blocking shots and clearing the crease. He's the type of glue defense we need more of. Undressed at times, but always plays within himself and doesn't make big mental gaffes.

Reactions: Blueston

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
2 points

This was all special teams tonight.

5v5 was lacklusater.

This is why special teams are huge. Some nights you are tired, injured, and just hanging on. So you need good PK/PP to press through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad