GDT: Blues Draft Day 2023

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
So the Panthers like the kid who's favorite player is Krug.....

Do they want his role model to pair with him?

How about it Torey? A competitive team and you get to enjoy the sunshine and beach?

Kylester

Feb 28, 2020
Southern California
So the Panthers like the kid who's favorite player is Krug.....

Do they want his role model to pair with him?

How about it Torey? A competitive team and you get to enjoy the sunshine and beach?
If that's being considered, does Florida have the cap space? Would we retain and how much? Who do they have that our team needs?

As Bonnie Raitt said, "Let's give 'em something to talk about!"

And commercial break right before blues pick again. It's 100% planned
What's with these guys???

Reactions: mk80

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Check out the Pekarcik thread on the Prospects board. Pekarcik is one of the youngest players in the draft like 2 days away from being 2024 eligible. 6 foot 2 and can really skate, highly skilled. 10 pts in 7 games at the U18s. Needs to work on putting it all together but has very good upside
I've got high hopes for this pick as a "sleeper', that other teams will end up being sorry they didn't grab him earlier.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Woah, this Susuyev guy was ranked much higher than where we got him. Is this a Russian factor result?

Kylester

Feb 28, 2020
Southern California
Not the name this time, but the team he plays for

Ottowa selected Owen Becker, a center in the British Columbia Hockey League, who plays for...Salmon Arm.

Right up there with Moose Jaw and Medicine Hat.

Woah, this Susuyev guy was ranked much higher than where we got him. Is this a Russian factor result?
More than likely

Kylester

Feb 28, 2020
Southern California
Keep in mind that when a location is given for a player, it's the team he currently plays for, not neccessarily the country he's from...unless it's USNTD.

Dennis Good Bogg just got picked by the Islanders.

Any Bad Boggs left?

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
At this point I fully believe we are stuck with him and he's not waiving for anything.
What no-trade clause holder would waive it to allow himself to be traded to The abysmal Flyers??? Did Krug turn down any trades to a potential playoff-contending team? I don't recall any buzz about Army discussing a trade with any other teams. I think there still may be a chance to dump him off, that he'll accept. Maybe The Kracken? They're on the rise, and Krug might accept a trade to them, where he can be the #1 or #2 team PP QB, on a playoff-bound team that actually wants him.

Wasn’t Mayich small 5’10” 150 a year ago and shot up to 6’2”?
Another Parayko! :DD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad