Post-Game Talk: Blues def. Canucks - 4-1 (Hunt)

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
This is the end of the season. Diarrhea finish tonight from the forwards.

Almost time to call up Rathbone

Reactions: mathonwy

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
expected goals favoured the Nucks but we got Demko'd by Husso

Do you think though, that the quality of our chances wasn’t as good? We actually played quite well, but not as many of our chances felt as dangerous as the blues did.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
Overall, a lot of the players on the Blues team won playoff series and the cup.

You can tell when the intensity ramps up they know what they need to do.

Blues way better than the canucks in a lot of the board battles and how they manage the puck.

A lot of Canucks players just put pucks in places under pressure that put the team in a poor position.

They don't have players who float like a Boeser in their top 6. I don't even know why Boeser is playing, if his shot is not on hes barely an NHLer.

Again another time about how soft the canucks are, continually try to pick corners from mid range, if a goalie can see the puck generally they save it.

They are scared to even go to the net. They are scared to fight to intimidate, to fight to protect your teammates.

Way too easy to shutdown the canucks. They are a like a basketball team that only shoots mid range jumpers.

Reactions: B-rock and wonton15

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
And such success this year! Genius Benning!

Good thing next season doesnt exist so we dont need to worry about the OEL monstrosity of a contract...

Next season hasnt begun not one fan knows who skates and plays but that said id take OEL what we sent away anyday .

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Do you think though, that the quality of our chances wasn’t as good? We actually played quite well, but not as many of our chances felt as dangerous as the blues did.
I'd say on average the Blues shots were more dangerous. Canucks tend to play a lot on the perimeter, it's a big issue.

Reactions: geebaan

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Enjoy the Garland nut hugging. He's been the drizzling shits since the 10 game mark. When a 4th liner is out scoring a 5 million dollar player, he deserves all the heat.

Sometimes I feel you beat between around the bush too much. Why don’t you just say how you feel?

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
So when is our new “elite” management tean going to start signing the NCAA free agemts? Seems like ever Other than us are signing players

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Pretty sure Spencer Martin would jump at the chance.

Fair enough, there are probably a lot guys where you’d play Demko 65-70 times per season, but I though we wanted to stop doing that.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Blues got outplayed, but I think we'll win the next one. Dallas and Vegas are the favourites for the WC spots, and EDM likely takes #3 in Pacific... That's our direct competition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad