Post-Game Talk: Blues def. Canucks - 4-1 (Hunt)

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
Untitled.jpg

Vs
St Louis Blues

1648425962527.png

My personal guess for tomorrow's lineup
Tanner Pearson -- J.T. Miller -- Conor Garland

Vasily Podkolzin -- Bo Horvat -- Brock Boeser

Brad Richardson -- Elias Petterson -- Matthew Highmore

Juho Lammikko -- Nic Petan -- -- Alex Chiasson

Oliver Ekman-Larsson -- Tyler Myers

Quinn Hughes -- Luke Schenn

Brad Hunt -- Travis Dermott

Thatcher Demko

Jaroslav Halak

Projected lineup for the Blues, you can find it out here

Strategy
We don't need to win, we just need to score more goals than the blues did within 60 minutes, no pressure guys. I would preferred if we don't let them score at all.

Fun fact
We won almost half of the games against St Louis, in 196 contests we have won 77 games!
Jenna Fischer, the star of the tv show the Office, is a st louis fan. Hope we let her down tomorrow, and on Wednesday
1648427947485.png

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Gonna be a tough one on the road there, gonna be one of those games where the guys are gonna have to outscore the opposition inorder to pull out the win. Do that, and I think they got this thang...
That is usually the goal, to outscore the opposition.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Blues D is god awful. Team has been getting shelled and they had Husso playing lights out but he's sputtered out. Hope they put Binny in the net for the maximum lols.

Reactions: mossey3535

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
These next several games will basically decide our playoff lives. We're directly competing with Vegas, and now St. Louis since Nashville's passed them. We need to string together four out of five wins. Really, we can afford to bomb against Arizona or San Jose but we need to beat St. Louis and Vegas, especially Vegas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad