Berglund-Stastny-Jaskin
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

JBo-Petro
Gunnar-Shatty
Jackman-Lindbohm/Butler

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
Pajaarvi and Cole need to be moved. Need to keep Jaskin and Lindbohm up.

Because the problem is the two guys who are usually sitting out anyway...

This is all systems. The league has Hitch's playbook now. The very few changes Hit h has tried to make... A more passive D, outlet passes behind the net to along the wall at the blue line... Are easy to hem us in with. And the offensive strategy seems to be what its always been... Which is predictable.

Problem is systems, not players.

Lindbohm and Jaskin are probably not quite assimilated to the systems yet, and because they're not familiar with Hitch's defective systems yet, they appear to be doing well.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
So glad I started Allen in every league I have him in, dropping Allen for Hutchinson in 3..2..1.

Yeah the team as a whole played like crap, but Allen has had several clunkers since Elliot's injury. It should realistically be 3-0 right now, & if he's suppose to be our regular starter by the playoffs then he needs to make a lot more routine saves then he does. Have not been impressed at all by the future in net.

I'm the first one to criticize goalies, but Allen was not at fault tonight. This has been an absolute dumpster fire of an effort from the team. He should have had the ROR goal, but he's been the least of our problems tonight.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
When healthy

Schwartz-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Steen-Backes-Oshie
Berglund-Stastny-Jaskin
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

JBo-Petro
Gunnar-Shatty
Jackman-Lindbohm/Butler

Yeah, Jaskin 100% needs to replace Lindstrom. He's useless

snizzbone*

So glad I started Allen in every league I have him in, dropping Allen for Hutchinson in 3..2..1.

Yeah the team as a whole played like crap, but Allen has had several clunkers since Elliot's injury. It should realistically be 3-0 right now, & if he's suppose to be our regular starter by the playoffs then he needs to make a lot more routine saves then he does. Have not been impressed at all by the future in net.

He's ruined my teams goalie stats every time I've started him. I freaking started him over Bernier tonight and of course Bernier pitches a shutout while Allen gets lit up by the Avs of all teams.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Well every team gets destroyed once in a while. But why couldn't they lose to some meaningless eastern team instead of Avs? :(

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I'm the first one to criticize goalies, but Allen was not at fault tonight. This has been an absolute dumpster fire of an effort from the team. He should have had the ROR goal, but he's been the least of our problems tonight.

It's not just this game, he has had more than a couple where he has been less than impressive. I don't need a 2.60 GAA .900 (maybe even below now) as one of my starting goalies.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Because the problem is the two guys who are usually sitting out anyway...

This is all systems. The league has Hitch's playbook now. The very few changes Hit h has tried to make... A more passive D, outlet passes behind the net to along the wall at the blue line... Are easy to hem us in with. And the offensive strategy seems to be what its always been... Which is predictable.

Problem is systems, not players.

Lindbohm and Jaskin are probably not quite assimilated to the systems yet, and because they're not familiar with Hitch's defective systems yet, they appear to be doing well.

Since we've heard this last year and the year before, is this the year this reasoning is finally right? I'll give a hint: probably not.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
It's not just this game, he has had more than a couple where he has been less than impressive. I don't need a 2.60 GAA .900 (maybe even below now) as one of my starting goalies.

Hey it's frustrating as all hell, I know. Especially since I'm a goalie myself. Having said that, it shouldn't be entirely surprising. He's still a rookie. He's going through some growing pains that include some stinkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad