GDT: Blues @ Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
This has been a fun game gents but I think it's time to venture on to more worthwhile activities. Avs came out to play and our guys are wondering what they got for Christmas.

Why, they got their ***** handed to them, of course. ;)

anlongo13

Aug 6, 2014
Ottumwa, IA
What a gutless performance. So disappointing to watch a team this skilled go through the motions. Blues just really don't have a guy with heart that can rally the team.

Anytime the going gets tough, the Blues disappear.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Welp, that ROR goal should have been stopped imo, but the 5th one 30 seconds after...I simply cannot believe the effort we are seeing tonight from this team. Especially after blowing leads, and losing the last 2 games they should have won, now this...

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I actually don't mind us getting blown out. The points don't matter since the Avs are so low in the standings at the moment and it gives our team a huge wake-up call.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Gotta have these blows by basement teams. I fully expect chicago to bounce back because it's what they do but they are down by 3 in their barn and Nashville fell to Boston.

This team wasn't interested in playing from the drop of the puck. AVs were......whatevs

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Pietrangelo started the game well, but has rejoined the rest of the defense as ineffective tonight.

Team looks like a starter that needs to be replaced. It makes some noise when you turn the key, but it just won't turnover all the way.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Just pure garbage tonight. Lazy, sloppy passengers all over the ice. Was apparent from the get go that they werent interested in winning this game.

Maybe they are gassed, maybe they are distracted. Who knows, but this isnt the team Im used to watching even on bad nights the last few years. Ill give COL credit for taking advantage and making them pay for it.

God I hate these types of games and there are 2-3 a year. Move on to the next one.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I feel like the Avs always destroy us when their having a bad season. We had their number last season minus the final game between us, but the year before that when they drafted Mackinnon I swear they beat us every match.

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012
"uncharacteristic turnovers"

Nah, that's pretty characteristic this year.

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
At some point the owner recognizes that this is the team that could go all the way. The problem is the head. And I'm tired of waiting for the obvious.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Pietrangelo started the game well, but has rejoined the rest of the defense as ineffective tonight.

Team looks like a starter that needs to be replaced. It makes some noise when you turn the key, but it just won't turnover all the way.
More like a starter with a worn bendix that wont engage.

CHI getting lit up by WPG. Seems like there is something in the water tonight. Good teams taking the night off?

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Well this game was totally not worth bringing in my laptop to work to watch the game on, and risk getting in trouble for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad