GDT: Blues @ Avs | Paul Stastny Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
its over 50 degrees in STL right now and there looks like at least a couple hundred people are skating at Steinberg. That ice must be frightful

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
I get nervous when reaves fights. That hand. He needs to start slapping people. Not kidding.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Two games in a row the refs have broken up a fight at a weird time.

I don't remember last years they would step up and broke dance, only if they won't start fight right away.

NHL is just girly hockey. 20 years and they are playing ringette there.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Tarasenko sucks. It's his bday and he's what? Only 1 point so far?
He's probably drunk too.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I don't remember last years they would step up and broke dance, only if they won't start fight right away.

NHL is just girly hockey. 20 years and they are playing ringette there.

I know it's a girls game but ringette is actually pretty fun to play when you have some time on the ice

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Hey guys, who was the player who skated full speed into our offensive zone and came to a complete stop right next too 2 Avs players who had the puck? They blew right by him the other way, which lead to what could have been a pretty good chance for them if Ott and Reaves hadn't smashed everyone to stop the threat.

I just about yelled at the TV at whoever the player was, which wouldn't have been good because I'm at work, and we have a pretty full house tonight, most of which are still wondering around out here in the lobby where I'm watching the game. Don't think my boss would like to hear from the guests in the morning that I was screaming at the hockey game in the lobby last night at almost 10 at night lol.

Reactions: BadNewsBlues

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
is that tim peel? goodness gracious that is a terrible call

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
i mean it's not like Steen didn't deserve a penalty, but the other guy probably did too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad