GDT: Blues @ Avs | Paul Stastny Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMagic

Oct 19, 2014
Waiting for wife to finish watching twilight before the game. Shoot me.

My girlfriend is making me watch episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark. I wanna die too. She doesn't believe pregame is part of the game.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Waiting for wife to finish watching twilight before the game. Shoot me.

Well then I've (apparently) got just the thing for you!

cbf2598630b3f70aed4b32dcfcfd055a.jpeg

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
My girlfriend is making me watch episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark. I wanna die too. She doesn't believe pregame is part of the game.

We can turn the tables on that " Pregame is part of the game" argument.

Wait... No we can't.

Some russian friends of mine as kids used to get me to say pista, grut, and Ana tormas. I assume these are all dirty words in russian?

Edit, those candies actually look really good!

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Despite the complaints, I love the start time tonight. Stayed out at a Christmas party until 2:20am and back in plenty of time for the game.

The only problem is that the girlfriend is still awake and she's speaking to me in sentences that are half English and half Russian and making no sense. Hopefully she falls asleep before the game starts :laugh:

So...you're gonna get peace and quiet for the game right?:laugh:

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
So...you're gonna get peace and quiet for the game right?:laugh:

Yeah. I just say 6 random words in English stringed together, she gets confused and I tell her that she's so tired/drunk she doesn't understand me anymore and she says "maybe I sleep now" and goes to bed.

She is studying for a Chemical Engineering PhD and that works on her every time :laugh:

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Like the lineup tonight. Butler out and Lindbohm in with Cole

Butler has been better than I expected. Cole is back in the position of needing to take these chances or he is going to lose regular playing time when everyone is healthy.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Butler has been better than I expected. Cole is back in the position of needing to take these chances or he is going to lose regular playing time when everyone is healthy.

Your absolutely right, Butler has been much better then expected. I still like Cole's offensive instincts on the 3rd pairing though. Really balances out the pairings. I hope Jackman can keep up with Shatty. I'd still like to see Jackman get some time, some games it looks like he's runing out of steam

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Lindstrom had a monster game in New York vs the islanders. I keep hoping he gets more engaged and steps up. So much to like about his game at times, but physically he doesn't seem to have it.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Blues broadcast stream? I just woke up. Great idea to put sleep awile drunks as hell., but sharp now like a monkey.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
It definitely seems that the shield is getting in the way of Backes' vision. That's like the fourth or so turnover from him thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00