Half-Assed GDT: Blues at exploding plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
A win tonight would be the first time all season we've won 3 in a row. That was vintage vladi. Hard cut inside and a release before the tender can adjust.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
giphy.gif

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
A win tonight would be the first time all season we've won 3 in a row. That was vintage vladi. Hard cut inside and a release before the tender can adjust.

A win tonight would be 2 in a row. We lost to Dallas on Tuesday, beat Montreal on Thur.

Reactions: Bendak

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
Anyone else think the cameraman needs to zoom in a bit more; seems better at the Dallas end.

Reactions: Bendak

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Blues are having trouble with zone exits. Stars are keeping tons of pressure on. Forwards need to stay in the zone longer to help exit with numbers.

Not exactly the forwards fault. That’s part of a new system Yeo tried to implement this year and it puts a shit load of pressure on the d men to make quick stretch passes that I’m not so sure a lot of them are comfortable making.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Not exactly the forwards fault. That’s part of a new system Yeo tried to implement this year and it puts a **** load of pressure on the d men to make quick stretch passes that I’m not so sure a lot of them are comfortable making.
Yes. That is why firing Yeo was not enough. The rest of the coaching staff should have gone with him.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Not exactly the forwards fault. That’s part of a new system Yeo tried to implement this year and it puts a **** load of pressure on the d men to make quick stretch passes that I’m not so sure a lot of them are comfortable making.

True, I believe the stretch pass has a place but it really only works when the other team isn't ready for it. I am more in favor of moving the puck out as a unit. You have one winger exit the zone into the neutral zone to pull back their defense and then the 4 others move out using short passes.

Reactions: simon IC and Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad