67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Binner starting?

Awz1.gif

Veneficus

Sep 30, 2014
This team has taught me to be careful with my man crushes. I hope Mr. Winnington doesnt break my heart. Go Blues!!!

Reactions: Bendak

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Dallas 1-0, on a PP goal against where after outplaying the Stars for some 50 minutes Perron takes an offensive zone penalty and then we compound it with a "too many men" penalty, and the Stars get a 5-on-3 goal when Maroon is inexplicably out on the PK and deflects a shot past Binnington.

Reactions: Bendak

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Hanging out by the Blues entrance before they warm up, and O’Reilly came out carrying a football and just chatted up the fans around, giving us high 5s. He took a photo with a cute little girl in a Blues Jersey. Even though I’m actually wearing my O’Reilly alternate I got for Christmas, I played it cool. Majorityof1 would have been proud of me.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Hanging out by the Blues entrance before they warm up, and O’Reilly came out carrying a football and just chatted up the fans around, giving us high 5s. He took a photo with a cute little girl in a Blues Jersey. Even though I’m actually wearing my O’Reilly alternate I got for Christmas, I played it cool. Majorityof1 would have been proud of me.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad