Half-Assed GDT: Blues at exploding plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Strong to the finach because he eats his spinach.
giphy.gif

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I mean seriously what happened to Sundqvist over the summer? I mean I'm not complaining but still this kind of jump in play just doesn't happen.
He always produced in lower levels but was rough up here. Dunno what happened but i like it. He is playing with so much more confidence now.

Reactions: Bendak

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
I know it's early but has there been any notable things about Binnington we should worry about? The main thing I've caught onto is that Allen always plays way too far back were as Binny seems much better at controlling angles.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
He always produced in lower levels but was rough up here. Dunno what happened but i like it. He is playing with so much more confidence now.

Maybe he is just one of those players that took a couple of years to properly develop? I mean he is only 24.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012

It literally could just be a mental thing. Things started breaking his way and he could have gone from "Man, maybe I'm not good enough to play at this level" to "Oh, no, I can do this".

I think the mental aspect of what a player is going through is understated.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Maybe he is just one of those players that took a couple of years to properly develop? I mean he is only 24.
He's certainly a different player this year than anything he showed last year or at any point in Pittsburgh. Count me in that group that thought, "he's never going to do much here, he's totally expendable."

Reactions: Brockon and Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad