Half-Assed GDT: Blues at Avs :: Just another game, folks

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
This is a familiar feeling...no cup and again looking for glimmers of hope, trades in the offseason. I think Boston is winning it all this year.

Reactions: Bendak

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
m87XFhR.png

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Good...good...get mad Doug. Get very mad...mull it over. Then find your sack and fire Yeo.

Didn't watch, was cheering for another nail in Yeo's coffin and got what I wanted. But can someone tell me what happened with Tarasenko?

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
I’m not a huge Yeo fan by any means, but this just reminds me of the Lightning last year. Re-load in the off-season, and if we struggle next year, can Yeo then.
So waste an entire season to find out what you already know?

Sounds illogical. St louis has a strong roster and there is no reason they should be missing the playoffs. The coaching is your biggest problem

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I fully expect Stillman to step in and do something to turn all of this around.

I don’t. Yes missing the playoffs suck. But this doesn’t even come close to the flop job Hitch did in 2014 when we lost to the Wild. Hell he got a 1 year contract extension after that. Stillman approved.

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
So how many more years will we need to go through Offense questions til the front office gets it right?
The problem is that I see a lot of people write, and hear them say, oh we need a Backes type. Get us some rugged guys!!! Bring back a Reaves type! No, no, no, no, no..we need speed and skill. Look at the construction of soke of these teams, guys names you woukd never know that can fly and have enough skill to complement the top guys. Tarasenko has to score more, but he was pretty good this year, Schwartz got an unlucky injury, but he beasted. Schenn, Petro, Dunn, all pretty fantastic amd Schmaltz was rounding into form. Parayko was inconsistent, bit he will boince back. Brodz pretty good, I always have liked Bergie, but if he goes, I get it.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I don’t. Yes missing the playoffs suck. But this doesn’t even come close to the flop job Hitch did in 2014 when we lost to the Wild. Hell he got a 1 year contract extension after that. Stillman approved.
Yeah Army has him in his pocket. Stillman is a believer

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
That can be said for 31/31 teams in the NHL.
True, but The Blues score almost the least of any of The NHL teams with their goalie pulled, and also are the worst at holding onto the puck in that situation. They lose the puck, and then it's in their net. They almost have a better chance 5 on 5. They do better at scoring 5 on 5 than on the power play, so that seems to be the same with the goalie pulled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad