Prospect Info: Blues 2021 draft

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
We got 2 forwards in this draft. Time to get a defenseman with the next pick. There are a few OHL defensemen that could be really good but didn't got a lot of viewings so might be still available at 145 or 198:

Ethan del Mastro LD
Ryan Mast RD
Bryce Montgomery RD
Jack Matier RD

Reactions: mk80

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
He was on the rise until the international tournament a few weeks prior. Scouts seemed to sour on him for that, but I think that’s a tad myopic. Excellent third round choice.
So scouts sour on a player because he didn't perform as well as they would like in tournament for u18s,despite him proving all season that he can play in the second best league in Europe? I wouldn't want those scouts anywhere near my franchise.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
The Flyers draft a goalie, so they select Kolosov. The weird part isn't that they draft a goalie, but it's that they draft Kolosov while both Benjamin Gaudreau and Tristan Lennox still available.

EDIT: there goes Gaudreau. Expected him to go a lot sooner.

Reactions: mk80

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
King's score again! Wow, Blake is having a great draft!
I don't know much about Clarke because he was obviously going to be off the board by the time we were picking or Helenius, but Pinelli and Kirsanov seem like great picks where they were taken.

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
You wonder if the Blues would go back and take Lambos or Ceulemans in the first round if they knew they’d get a 1st round winger in the 3rd round?

That’s assuming all other picks remain the same(except Lambos/Ceulemans)…which in reality they absolutely wouldn’t. But man it sure would be nice to have added a 1st round D and a 1st round Forward in this draft. Oh well. 2 first round forwards is pretty awesome too!

stl76

Jul 2, 2015
Damn Taige Harding goes to Chicago. You hate to see it.

EDIT: looks like they traded to get the pick to take him too...smart move, Harding gives off some serious Parayko-lite vibes. f***.

Last edited:

stl76

Jul 2, 2015
Another nice pick by the shitbirds in Del Mastro. :thumbd:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad