Prospect Info: Blues 2021-2022 Prospects Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Wonder what changed for him the last month or so. Finally fully healthy? Is Roy giving him more TOI? Better linemates? Or has he just figured 'it' out?

New team, new teammates, new structure. Maybe he needed time to adapt?

He missed the end of the season and the playoffs last year. He also missed most of the Blues camp.

Last edited:
Reactions: LGB

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
Possible first round pick - could be on the board when Blues select

Maveric Lamoureaux 6'7" 195 RHD Drumondville QMJHL

“I like to play the physical part of the game, the nasty side is part of my game,” Lamoureux explained. “But I am also trying to work on the offensive side to become more of a two-way defenseman.”

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Possible first round pick - could be on the board when Blues select

Maveric Lamoureaux 6'7" 195 RHD Drumondville QMJHL

“I like to play the physical part of the game, the nasty side is part of my game,” Lamoureux explained. “But I am also trying to work on the offensive side to become more of a two-way defenseman.”
Related to Jocelyn?

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
Liking this kid also

Lian Bichsel 6'5" 216 LHD Leksands SHL

Lian Bichsel stands at a towering 6-foot-5 and 216 pounds and he knows how to use it with his physicality and long reach to disrupt plays. The two-way defender surprises with the amount of skill he possesses and from his long, powerful strides to his overall offensive awareness.

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
He's definitely getting close to that untouchable prospect level for me. He's 2nd in WHL points per game.

Add Neighbors and Bolduc to Thomas and Kyrou and the Blues are developing an outstanding core group of forwards for the future.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
We may need to move one of them to fill a hole at D. I would hate to do it, but... Beyond Kessel, our D prospects are pretty thin in the Jrs/College. I think Perunovich tops out as a 4. Tucker is bottom pairing guy and I am not sure what Kessell will become. But we really don't have a top 3 dman in the system.

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
We may need to move one of them to fill a hole at D. I would hate to do it, but... Beyond Kessel, our D prospects are pretty thin in the Jrs/College. I think Perunovich tops out as a 4. Tucker is bottom pairing guy and I am not sure what Kessell will become. But we really don't have a top 3 dman in the system.

Agreed. Need to totally focus on D-men in coming drafts.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I feel like prospect trades rarely work out like fans envision. For better or worse, we have half of our defensive core for this cap window locked up. Continue to draft best player available, and fill in the gaps with pros as we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad