GDT: Blues (2-2-1) vs. Flames (Bad) | October 26, 7:00 MDT

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
It all goes back to signing James Neal. That 1 contract destroyed the franchise for a decade+ . So many problems have been compounded from that initial trash signing. Had to trade him away for Lucic, which at his best was an average 3rd liner mostly 4th liner. But also lead to not having the cap space available to sign Tkachuk long term which Chucky wanted.

I hate James Neal.

I blame the trade for Lucic even more than signing Neal. I can forgive making a mistake but to compound with another one and one that helped the Oilers was truly unforgivable

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
It's like... In past seasons, I'd be believing we could come back if we pot one right now. It would be something you absolutely are rooting for.. but not blindly. You felt it could happen.

I don't feel that way currently. Prove me wrong, guys, I beg you.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Hopefully Hanifin and Lindholm have some integrity and their desire to win somewhere trumps their desire to get grossly overpaid here.

Only way Murray Edwards will let the Flames rebuild is if he's forced to

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
sad-panda-south-park.gif

giphy (1).gif

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, this isn't going to resolve itself. I want them to win. Always going to cheer for this team. It's pretty hideous right now, though. Putrid.

Reactions: Boomstick

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Look, when exactly do we hear from Conroy or something. When does that little presser happen.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Is it a good thing when the coach mixed your 1st line with your 4th line?

Just a bunch of guys skating around making random shots

Reactions: Boomstick

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, criticism is warranted here. It's the ol' cliché to say it's early -- and it is -- but it's honestly trending towards not being early and we're not seeing anything at all yet.

This is getting precarious as fffff. Turn it around, guys. Or this season is going to be brutal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad