OT: Blue Jays Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Yanks are my team, obviously, but I follow the Jays too, and am interested in their affairs as well, and do a bit of cheering for them, but not as a #1.

Too bad the Yanks lost tonight ... not. :sarcasm:

Looks like Boston and Baltimore will battle it out for the AL East.

Seattle is looking pretty scary for the wildcard. Winning eight straight. :amazed:

Poor Jays. 3-9 in their last 12. Hopefully Donaldson can play on the road trip.

BleedingOil

Dec 4, 2006
Edmonton
Looks like Boston and Baltimore will battle it out for the AL East.

Seattle is looking pretty scary for the wildcard. Winning eight straight. :amazed:

Jays are far from out, 4 in LA 3 in seattle, 4 @ home vs yankees 3 @ home vs baltimore and finish it out with 3 at fenway. Shaping up to be a hell of a race, time for the bats to wake up.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Well boys it appears Seattle won't be letting up anytime soon. A nice time for them to catch fire but that teams packing heat we know.

O's pitching has picked up as of late also.

Its going to be a tight finish to the end, hopefully the pitching piicks up for the Jays or the bats can come alive.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Jays are far from out, 4 in LA 3 in seattle, 4 @ home vs yankees 3 @ home vs baltimore and finish it out with 3 at fenway. Shaping up to be a hell of a race, time for the bats to wake up.

I notice how you cut out my "Jays are 3-9 in their last 12" when you quoted my post. :shakehead

Not only do the bats have to wake up, but the pitching has got to be better.

Still no word on Donaldson.

Happ is going tonight. If the Jays are going to win any game against the Angels in this series it's gonna be tonight.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Yea its there worst stretch of the year, good thing its come with alot of baseball to be played. :help:
17 games left, still in a wildcard position and only two games back of the division lead. The season definitely isn't over. They do have to start winning games though, their cushion is gone now. I'd feel a lot better about them if they could either hit or pitch or preferably both. Right now they aren't doing anything.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
17 games left, still in a wildcard position and only two games back of the division lead. The season definitely isn't over. They do have to start winning games though, their cushion is gone now. I'd feel a lot better about them if they could either hit or pitch or preferably both. Right now they aren't doing anything.

Agreed both the hitting and pitching are bad.

I think the hitting is a little more urgently needed.

The big three Edwin/Bautista/Donaldson are batting .196 in September. :amazed:

On that count it really ain't that bad they are still in the second wildcard spot. Got's to turn it around but quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino