Blue Jays/MLB 2020 SZN

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Raptors need to find a way to get Siakum going. He’s lost out there on both ends of the floor and it’s killing them.

He's not ready to be the man yet I think. Needs at least another year of development, working on his shooting and post moves. I wonder if Masai considers trading him.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
He's not ready to be the man yet I think. Needs at least another year of development, working on his shooting and post moves. I wonder if Masai considers trading him.
I don’t know if he will just yet. He looked so good last year it’s not to surprising to see him take a step back this year. Same thing happened to Annunoby and he’s bounced back. Only way I think he might consider it is if he decides the window is closing fast on this team and Siakum gets him a final piece right now.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I don’t know if he will just yet. He looked so good last year it’s not to surprising to see him take a step back this year. Same thing happened to Annunoby and he’s bounced back. Only way I think he might consider it is if he decides the window is closing fast on this team and Siakum gets him a final piece right now.

In Masai I trust.

Reactions: rboomercat90

MuzzaFuzza

MVP(s)
Apr 20, 2012
Red Deer
Hopefully he doesn't sign with the Heat as rumoured...

Rumour has it that them and the Raps are the frontrunners. I really hope another super team doesn't form in Miami because they would be nasty with Giannis.

Will be interesting to see where he goes regardless, if they lose to the Heat and he tells the Bucks he's not signing the supermax they might trade him a la AD last year to recoup some value.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Rumour has it that them and the Raps are the frontrunners. I really hope another super team doesn't form in Miami because they would be nasty with Giannis.

Will be interesting to see where he goes regardless, if they lose to the Heat and he tells the Bucks he's not signing the supermax they might trade him a la AD last year to recoup some value.

Maybe Masai jumps on that kind of trade again, lol.

I actually feel like whoever wins the US election this fall will have a tangible impact on FA signings across NA pro sports, lol.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Another base running mistake in a close game, this time it’s Tellez. This has got to be the dumbest collection of athletes every assembled.

Reactions: TB12

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
This team is an absolute rollercoaster.

Fun to watch for sure, but how many times can a team come back from being down 5 or more runs in the middle innings?

10 run innings aren’t the norm.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
This team is an absolute rollercoaster.

Fun to watch for sure, but how many times can a team come back from being down 5 or more runs in the middle innings?

10 run innings aren’t the norm.

Enjoy the ride, I say. Still quite a bit of young developing talent so all of it can help develop them to challenge in the next few years.

Reactions: OfCorsiDid

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Credit to Dolis. He’s really settled down since the early part of the year. He’s become really tough to hit.

Man, the Jays are 2nd in the AL East vying for 1st after winning a series against the Yankees and on a streak where they’ve won 17 of their last 24.

What year is it? 2015?

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Credit to Dolis. He’s really settled down since the early part of the year. He’s become really tough to hit.

Man, the Jays are 2nd in the AL East vying for 1st after winning a series against the Yankees and on a streak where they’ve won 17 of their last 24.

What year is it? 2015?

Big part of this is them owning Baltimore in this stretch going 6-1. But winning the first two against the Yankees going into a stretch where they'll play them in 10 of 17 games is certainly helping them out.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Quite the bare bum spanking the Jays are getting tonight.
We’ve really seen in the last week what happens to teams playing so many games in such a short period of time. Numerous injuries, pitchers pitching way too often and a lack of suitable replacements due to none of the minor leagues operating. The number of blow outs across MLB in the last week has been astounding. Somebody is getting beaten by double digits daily. It’s only going to get worse in the last three weeks of the season as most teams are running out of gas now. The season can’t end fast enough.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
We’ve really seen in the last week what happens to teams playing so many games in such a short period of time. Numerous injuries, pitchers pitching way too often and a lack of suitable replacements due to none of the minor leagues operating. The number of blow outs across MLB in the last week has been astounding. Somebody is getting beaten by double digits daily. It’s only going to get worse in the last three weeks of the season as most teams are running out of gas now. The season can’t end fast enough.
You're right. 29-9 the other day?

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Are we sure everyone isn't from here?

yg6bg7xn87l51.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad