TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Well we deserved to lose after the AA/Mantha two on 0, and the Mantha breakaway

I'm glad we didn't get the extra point tbh. All I wanted was a Frk slapper

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Hopefully Holland shows the arbitrator this video of AA missing an easy tap in goal.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
AA needed to get that up, but Bob moved his skate up to stop that

Athanasiou had a very good game.
He's played a really good all-around game the last few games.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I would give Howard AA and Helm stars for this game.

Howard did everything he could and had no offense to support him, AA scored and made some good plays, and Helm was really engaged out there and made some really good plays.

After that there was a handful of eh players and awful ones. I also don't see what Daley is doing out there that causes people to defend him.

We provided a lot of offensive chances but not too many that I think Bob outright stole. Is a problem with the team not having a lot of offensive threats. The Jackets were clearly tired but they were able to play really well defensively and mitigate a large number of our chances despite being hemmed in a lot.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
I know it's like a season late.. But i really need to change my Avatar, Jimmy is real gud.

Edit: Done

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
He still has to do it in the playoffs. Win a few cups maybe? Vezinas are nice but don't determine who's the best of a whole decade or more.

Play good in the playoffs sure. Win cups? Hell no. That’s like saying hasek wasn’t the best with buffalo

PelagicJoe

Mar 20, 2012
St. Louis, MO
It sounds like I didn't miss anything tonight. I am out with the wife tonight since my mom took the kids.
On a side note: I paid for NHL center ice for this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad