GDT: Blue Jackets @ Red Wings - 7:00 EST

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
I think the ice still ****ing sucks. Wings fallin all over the place. Larkin blows a tire.
I have never seen a shared arena do good. The ice is always crap and the basketball court has wet spots all over

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Jesus. With all the speedsters we supposedly, have we are slow as shot to the puck. Yay a loser point. OT

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Thinking about sharing a building, Gores also wants an MLS team to share Ford Field with the Lions. They put a positive spin on it in the Detroit media, but everywhere else reported it like it was the death knell for Detroit's MLS 2020 expansion chances. And I mean playing soccer on Field Turf, like at FF, is probably the equivalent to playing hockey on bad ice, by the way.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Columbus is 3-0 in OT. Yup we'll lose. Be some stupid giveaway or play.

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
Thinking about sharing a building, Gores also wants an MLS team to share Ford Field with the Lions. They put a positive spin on it in the Detroit media, but everywhere else reported it like it was the death knell for Detroit's MLS 2020 expansion chances. And I mean playing soccer on Field Turf, like at FF, is probably the equivalent to playing hockey on bad ice, by the way.
They're building their own Stadium for an MLS Franchise

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad