GDT: Blue Jackets @ Devils 1pm MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cory is swiss cheese today.

I wouldn't ding him on that one, but I'd certainly ding him on the first one.

He looked awful on the first one and was just straight up beat.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That was a solid shot by Dubinsky, can't really blame Schneider for that

I can't fault him for that one, first one was junk though, even though it shouldn't have been a penalty shot on the first one.

Softy #40 of the year is approaching for him, someone might win a free prize somewhere when that happens.

Probably John Hynes getting a new contract extension through 2020-2021.

''What do we got for him Ray?''

''We know Cory stunk this year and really made you look bad, so you get a 3 year extension!''

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Our PK has been horrendous for 3 or 4 games now, but Kinkaid was pretty good shorthanded. We'll be torpedoed in no time with the Cory we've seen today.

That's a good point, I forgot the baby devs are going to Bingo :laugh:
I'd love for him to stay in Albany. No way to call him up.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'd root for the Jackets in the playoffs but that'd mean rooting for Tortorella...

Yeah there's a lot of teams in the East I'd hate rooting for including CBJ with Tort. The Isles with Tavares. The Habs with Price. The Pens with Crosby. Of course the Rangers.

Which leaves me to rely on the Caps lol...oh brother.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's good, keep Pietila on the PK

Because if I have to see him on the PP or the 6 on 5 again, I'll wanna defecate on the floor next to Hynes desk.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm done with the excuses for him. He has to be better.

Today he looks like that game where Marty played the Leafs late in 11-12 and was beaten on all 3 shootout attempts. Even on the glove side on two of them, where he had rarely been beaten in shootout situations up to that point in his career.

You could tell he had nothing going that night, which is exactly how I feel about Cory today.

There's that ''I wanna know if you'll be my girl'' song again. I'd rather hear fart noises played in place of that.

Combat Koala

Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
I really like this Henrique-Blandisi-Bennett line. Probably a real solid third line on a contender.
Agree with this. Bennett has recently looked like a whole new player and Henrique on the wing is good nice too.

I also see that the Tortorellas qualified shot blocking system is in effect. Not to take anything away from the Jackets, they're a good team in both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad