Saad - Gagner - Atkinson
Jenner - Dubinsky - Anderson
Hartnell - Sedlak - Calvert

Werenski - Jones
Johnson - Savard
Quincey - Harrington

Bobrovsky​

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That was a soft penalty shot call.

And Cory looked like he hasn't played in over a week.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The way they're handing out penalty shots lately.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I hate Foligno. I wouldn't care at all if he got hurt. I'm completely indifferent to the rest of the jackets and their fans, but Foligno can go to hell. **** that guy.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
http://www.allaboutthejersey.com/2017/3/18/14964604/devils-need-to-play-to-score-effects-better

...when trailing a game, only four teams have a negative possession differential this year, meaning that they lose in possession even when they are losing games. These teams are Colorado, Detroit, Arizona and New Jersey. You know who four of the five worst teams in the NHL are at this point? You guessed it, those four.

You know what’s most disgusting about that stat? Let’s look at the four teams. Colorado is a -8 possession differential when trailing, meaning that they’ve given up 8 more Corsi events than they have produced over the course of the season when these score effects are true. Detroit is at -12, Arizona is at -30. The Devils? -67. That is more than these other three teams combined. So not only are the Devils really bad at possession when they’re losing games, but they’re so bad that the other three atrocious teams, combined, have a better differential than New Jersey.

Too many players on this team give up when the going gets tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad