OT: Blue Bombers Thread - 2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Really, not enough to overturn the call on the field. Hall went full blitz when he's gotten plenty of pressure with 3 or 4. Travis Lulay up to 326 yards. Yikes!

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Last week going on cruise control in the 2nd half didn't cost them only because of Bighill's pick 6. How can you go out and do that two weeks in a row with big leads just fall asleep like that? Better wake the f*** up Bombers or we are going to be in trouble fast. Even with a sweep of Toronto this will be a disappointing start. Some heads will need to roll if they don't get this back to 4-3 going into the bye week.

Fairview

Jan 30, 2016
:(:surrender
Almost 27K.

Bombers are certainly good at taking care of business against the teams they should beat. Run this to 5-2, get the bye in and then get to the real work.
5-2 eh??? A defence that can't make a stop when you need one and if the offence sputters this is what you get. Entirely underwhelming... oh well, there's always next year:surrender

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
Nichols mostly but that same old winnipeg d getting picked apart like we've seen the past few years. What an embarrassing loss. Total domination to being dominated.
D gives up 20 points in the game. Should win every game. This is on qb and coaching. Fkn terrible.

Reactions: Inflict

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I expect that across the body throw from a rookie like Streveler but NOT Nichols. That's as egregious a mistake as I've seen a pro QB make in awhile

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
So I'm out in the yard talking to the neighbor at half time thinking we should be ok and at some point at half time we traded for Drew Willy.

Hope we didn't give up too much! 2-3
No Grey Cup before I die I guess.
Oh well I'll see a Stanley Cup get hoisted.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
As of now, the Bombers have the talent, but not the coaching to win.

LaPolice's playcalling suck, and Richie hall still has a job despite that miserable season last year capped off with the playoff game.

That game was in the bag. BC handed it to them multiple times, and they still lost. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad