Rumor: Blow it up or nah? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Let's get to part 10 by the deadline.

Part II- Trading the core
Part III- Are the Avs in a rebuilding phase?
Part IV-How many rebuilds have the Avs had?
Part V- Trading Matt Duchene.
Part VI- Are the Avs in a rebuilding phase?
Part VII- Zadorov's new contract.
Part VIII-Free agents.
Part IX-Trading Iginla.
Part X-Free agents.

Last edited:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Not sure Iginla being shipped off to the tundra would merit an entire thread's worth of posts tbh

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
there has gotta be a tanking part somewhere in there

You're solely misguided, we never left the tank in the first place.

Inception-Totem-1382.jpg

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Not sure Iginla being shipped off to the tundra would merit an entire thread's worth of posts tbh

Have you been around here when something happens that we all like? It's such a rare thing that the community agrees on stuff, so when something happens like that people come out of the woodwork.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I don't get it... :help:

Never seen Inception? If you have, we can incorporate Dominick Cobb's ending scene into the Avs where the puzzler keeps on spinning, indicating the viewer that he still might be in the state of dreaming (tank) and not in reality (never left the dreaming world). So in other worlds, "we never left the tank in the first place".

CalderKing21

Darth Calder
Jun 19, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Never seen Inception? If you have, we can incorporate Dominick Cobb's ending scene into the Avs where the puzzler keeps on spinning, indicating the viewer that he still might be in the state of dreaming (tank) and not in reality (never left the dreaming world). So in other worlds, "we never left the tank in the first place".

The Avs are more along the lines of the ending to Repo Men. :laugh:

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

Ok, lol I get it now.

That just wasn't clicking... Leonardo's movies all kind of blend together the longer it's been since I've seen them. Except Blood Diamond, loved that one.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Someone on the trade board suggested a Benoit Pouliot for Grigs swap. Would you guys do it? Pouliot is a legit (but not elite) top 6 LW. Signed for 3 seasons (including this one) at 4M per.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Someone on the trade board suggested a Benoit Pouliot for Grigs swap. Would you guys do it? Pouliot is a legit (but not elite) top 6 LW. Signed for 3 seasons (including this one) at 4M per.

If they take one of Comeau or Colborne as well.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
If this team is outside looking in at the deadline this year, I hope we move Mitchell, Iggy, and Comeau out. Bring up Greer/Grimaldi/Compher and let the kids go to work and see what we have with them going into next year.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013

Disagree there. He's a very good top-9 forward, but I wouldn't be comfortable with him playing consistent top-6 minutes. Really like him as a 3rd line player, but we need to get away from the $4 million "okay" players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad