Proposal: Blockbuster- Minnesota/Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Is reading really that difficult that most of you can't figure out that the proposal involving Greenway, Foligno, Bracco, and Marincin is from the start of the season?

The new discussion is Brodin for Nylander straight up.

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Is reading really that difficult that most of you can't figure out that the proposal involving Greenway, Foligno, Bracco, and Marincin is from the start of the season?

The new discussion is Brodin for Nylander straight up.

Toronto fans won't do so & Minnesota only does if they see him as a c. Toronto fans will just end up derailing the thread

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Clearly you don't know anything about hockey or trolling
Toronto fans won't do so & Minnesota only does if they see him as a c. Toronto fans will just end up derailing the thread
I'd say you're an expert at trolling and derailing threads since you believe Fiala, Dumba, Brodin, and Kaprisov are all individually worth more than Lafreniere.

Maybe you can give him a lesson? Show how the master does it.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Actually I am not doing anything. I am simply stating the truth . Other Toronto fans just said on page 4 they won't. I have the right to reply to a Toronto fan saying Marcus Foligno is crap
Having the right to be a dbag doesn't make it a good idea to constantly be one. Why not try and actually add something to the conversation?

Reactions: Nucklehead Supreme

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Thread from October? Nope.

If the topic is valid again now reopen a new thread, not bumping one created in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad