Rumor: Blake Coleman possibly traded - Conflicting Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Would be cool if Dubas could swwop in and get this done, we could use an extra body up front with Soup and Johnsson hurt

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Would be cool if Dubas could swwop in and get this done, we could use an extra body up front with Soup and Johnsson hurt
we would have a Hyman on each of the top 2 lines.

Hyman-Matthews-Marner
Coleman-Tavares-Nylander

... sick.

Would be awesome if we could expand it to get Severson as well.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
It
Pretty much sounds like a bidding war. Hopefully Devils fans are happy with the outcome.
I won’t be unless it’s a crazy overpayment that fills a direct need .
Coleman is needed more so than ever with Greene gone .Teams need some vets that can show the kids how to play the game with drive and give 100% no matter what the score or what game # it is . Sounds cheesy but the young kids on the Devils need Coleman more than we need a pick / prospect that could realistically be coming back in a trade.

I’m talking crazy overpayment as in Byram crazy overpayment for Coleman plus the just acquired 2nd from NYI ....
In other words .... it’s not happening and it will suck losing Coleman

Doesn’t matter how many shiny new toys a team has , if they don’t know how to win and what it takes to do so.... Devils will be spinning their wheels for a long time .
Only other way to overcome that is a strong leadership , experience , and leading by example on the ice . Devils have no one that tries and plays the game as hard as he can like Coleman does.
Hopefully a new coaching staff will help with that as much as possible . Nas is not the one to do so

Last edited:

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
why? he is a winger? unless we are adding in a player to go after a D man from the 3rd club. I would LOVE to get Zadarov out of Colorado
Coleman is great. Excellent on the PK, cheap, and plays hard. Basically adding another Hyman to the top 6 with possibly adding better hands.

He's one of the few forwards I would pay a good price for.

Reactions: 13MatsSundin

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Coleman is great. Excellent on the PK, cheap, and plays hard. Basically adding another Hyman to the top 6 with possibly adding better hands.

He's one of the few forwards I would pay a good price for.
He is a good player and would be a nice add but with the state if our D I just can't see it.
Kinda like how I feel about Lehkonen on the Habs. I would be willing to do a Kerfoot+Sandin+2021 conditional 1st for Petry+Lehk or offer some sort of pkg for Zadarov

MarMarSab3

formerly #13 & TML4EVR
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
He is a good player and would be a nice add but with the state if our D I just can't see it.
Kinda like how I feel about Lehkonen on the Habs. I would be willing to do a Kerfoot+Sandin+2021 conditional 1st for Petry+Lehk or offer some sort of pkg for Zadarov
That's horrible for the Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad