Rumor: Blake Coleman possibly traded - Conflicting Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Coleman won’t get a return good enough for how valuable he is to the Devils . I do NOT want to see him traded . Trade Palms before Coleman

He will get a nice return. He's making peanuts and on his way to nearly 30 goals. Excellent PK'er with grit. The type of guy you win with. Contenders covet this type of player

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
If Coleman is traded to Toronto I would want Sandin.
NJ has no reason to trade him. If the Leafa are in on a third liner on pace for 30 goals st 1.8 million and no 1st this year I would expect Sandin. No point in asking for anything else.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
The Bruins would be a nightmare scenario for us. Likely going to be as late as possible in the first and they have like one good prospect (Studnica)

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Revised my post with reasoning. There is nothing else I would want in return and the value for a 1.8 million dollar guy on pace for 30 it makes no sense to ask for anything else.
Sandin is around a top 15 prospect in the NHL...not happening

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
Sandin is around a top 15 prospect in the NHL...not happening
I don’t think he is a top 15 prospect. But I agree that Coleman isn’t bringing in Sandin. But if that’s who was after him that is all I would want from a Toronto. Nothing else interests me. Pointless to trade him at that point.

inxs

Jun 13, 2011
If Coleman is traded to Colorado Avalanche, my guest is 3er round pick 2020 (Toronto) switch to 2nd rond pick 2021 if going to the second round playoff and add Alex Newhook

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
If Coleman is traded to Colorado Avalanche, my guest is 3er round pick 2020 (Toronto) switch to 2nd rond pick 2021 if going to the second round playoff and add Alex Newhook
I’d be ok with that.
newhook and third rounder which becomes 2nd rounder if gone to second round.

Reactions: inxs

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Not saying it absolutely won’t happen because you never know in situations like these, but I will say I would VERY shocked if Sakic included Newhook in any deal this year.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Byram, Timmins, and Newhook are too important to the Avs future for Sakic to trade any of them away. Sakic would probably be reluctant to let go of Bowers and Annunen too.

The rest of Colorado's prospects are probably very much on the table, including Jost, Kaut, Helleson, O'Connor, Rosén, Greer, Beaucage, Ranta, Kovalenko, Zhuravlyov, Mutala.

Could see the package being Jost, NJ's pick of one of the aforementioned prospects, and a pick (eg. 2020 3rd).

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
I don’t think he is a top 15 prospect. But I agree that Coleman isn’t bringing in Sandin. But if that’s who was after him that is all I would want from a Toronto. Nothing else interests me. Pointless to trade him at that point.
highest ppg ever for an 18 year old defensemen in AHL history (min 20 games), 2nd highest ppg ever for a 19 year old in AHL history (min 20 games), best defensemen at the world juniors, is not a top 15 prospect?

Reactions: Advanced stats

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Byram, Timmins, and Newhook are too important to the Avs future for Sakic to trade any of them away. Sakic would probably be reluctant to let go of Bowers and Annunen too.

The rest of Colorado's prospects are probably very much on the table, including Jost, Kaut, Helleson, O'Connor, Rosén, Greer, Beaucage, Ranta, Kovalenko, Zhuravlyov, Mutala.

Could see the package being Jost, NJ's pick of one of the aforementioned prospects, and a pick (eg. 2020 3rd).

No one wants Jost

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

NJ wouldn't get him I don't know a deal would look like but Sandin would not be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad