Rumor: Blake Coleman possibly traded - Conflicting Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Terrance

Jul 21, 2018
So who would you take from toronto. bracco? A lateral move in Kapanen? I’m not saying that Coleman is worth Sandin. I am saying that there is no reason for NJ to make a trade with a cost controlled player on pace for 30 goalsunless it makes sense for the Devils as well. Why would NJ trade a guy to make Toronto better? Probably not good trading partners.
Man you keep saying on pace for 30 goals, he's 28 with a career high 36 points. And no I wouldn't even trade for him, what's the point? Plenty of bottom six scrubs around. Trading our best prospect for him? [MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I’m not sure why you want to trade a 20 goal scorer, under contract for another year, with an AAV of $1.8 million.

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
Man you keep saying on pace for 30 goals, he's 28 with a career high 36 points. And no I wouldn't even trade for him, what's the point? Plenty of bottom six scrubs around. Trading our best prospect for him? [MOD]
Once again. Nowhere did I say he was worth Sandin. In fact I said numerous times that Sandin is worth more. I said and for the last time that there is nobody else I would want from Toronto and that it makes zero sense to trade him for anybody else on that team. And as for saying he is on pace for 30 goals... he has 21 goals in 57 games. That would be on pace for 29-30 goals. If he managed 9 goals in 25 games that would be thirty goals.

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
I’m not sure why you want to trade a 20 goal scorer, under contract for another year, with an AAV of $1.8 million.
Because your team sucks and won't be competitive for the duration of that steal of a contract. Might as well get maximum value for him to help the rebuild

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
TB locked and loaded but the Devils extracted a ton of value here. You have to be happy with that return.

Reactions: Lateralous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad