GDT: Blackhawks vs Rangers - 7:00CT, NBCSN - There’s Some History Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
crap..... oh how i hate this..... what a f***ing time for the whole f***ing team to be asleep at the wheel.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
The Hawks Organization has no clue how to run a successful hockey team. They only know how to generate big income. Instead of constant complaining, all Hawk fans need to start boycotting the Hawks all together, No more buying tickets or merchandise. No more attending Hawk functions. Why should the Hawk brass change anything if idiots like us are going to keep supporting the team by keeping the cash flow coming in.

Agreed. Been boycotting them since 2017. Also have applied this strategy for the duration of my voting age. Unfortunately, it hasn’t made any difference.

Reactions: LDF

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
so how many more yrs of screwing up will SB get..... ummmm

I don’t even know like how many incredibly young kids does this guy have to lose to finally get fired, how long is this ******* leash? Fire his clueless ass already, Rocky has to really be sick of it by now, maybe he’s getting old and can’t see what’s going on, this is a complete joke...

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Agreed. Been boycotting them since 2017. Also have applied this strategy for the duration of my voting age. Unfortunately, it hasn’t made any difference.
more comic relief..... i think .... either way in my mood it works.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007

I mean just look at the state of things just by scouting the boards here, a lot of fans still think this is “entertaining” hockey and think Stan is a great GM and think that the only reason the hawks are in this predicament is because of winning, with that kind of mindset no one boycots anything, I have been telling people Stan is clueless since the 2015 trades and I have just been ridiculed for it so go figure.

Reactions: ColdSteel2 and LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I don’t even know like how many incredibly young kids does this guy have to lose to finally get fired, how long is this ******* leash? Fire his clueless ass already, Rocky has to really be sick of it by now, maybe he’s getting old and can’t see what’s going on, this is a complete joke...
this goes back even more yrs than the last playoff visit.

he must've not care to not have anything viable in the system to step in ........ all his f***ing genius move to what..... 3 yrs and counting for shit.... that is shit on the ice.

how embarrassing the org should be tonite.... with this half ass performance.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I mean just look at the state of things just by scouting the boards here, a lot of fans still think this is “entertaining” hockey and think Stan is a great GM and think that the only reason the hawks are in this state is because of winning, with that kind of mindset no one boycots anything, I have been telling people Stan is clueless since the 2015 trades and I have just been ridiculed for it so go figure.
i have been right there in the center of these rants and you know what, my opinion still hasn't change.....

i wonder how many of his defenders have seen the light.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
i have been right there in the center of these rants and you know what, my opinion still hasn't change.....

i wonder how many of his defenders have seen the light.

Many are coming around finally but it’s like 5 years too late and I am still the idiot tho somehow someway lol

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Many are coming around finally but it’s like 5 years too late and I am still the idiot tho somehow someway lol
and i guess i am worst .... b/c i am sure there are those with harsher names for me.

i came to this board spouting off on how reckless SB was leading this team.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Fire bowman and colliton that's fine. Question though what makes anyone think that this core cares?
Is it because they say they do?
Biggest part of the season to get them to the playoffs and they went 1-7.
If the hawks hired gallant I don't think the core would respond very well with being expected to compete night in and out, shift to shift.

This teams speed is to float around for long stretches then try, then go back we will get them next game.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Bowman Haters class reunion.

49542F4A-3F5D-49C7-9E7E-68B24BCB0977.jpeg

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I hope they fire Bowman and then hire Chiarelli just so you guys get to see what a bad GM really looks like. You all deserve Chia pet. (Not really, but it would be hilarious to see your reaction )
Chia being Chia doesn't make Bowman good.

That'd be like saying that Jeffrey Dahmer was an outstanding human being compared to Hitler. They can both be bad, but one still infinitely worse.

Or like saying that Justin Bieber is better than Rebecca Black. He is, but that's more a condemnation on her and that f***ing "Friday" song than anything.

Or like saying that New York style pizza is better than Cali pizza. It's true, sure, but where's my f***ing Chicago style deep dish?!?

Last edited:

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Fire bowman and colliton that's fine. Question though what makes anyone think that this core cares?
Is it because they say they do?
Biggest part of the season to get them to the playoffs and they went 1-7.
If the hawks hired gallant I don't think the core would respond very well with being expected to compete night in and out, shift to shift.

This teams speed is to float around for long stretches then try, then go back we will get them next game.
you do make a valid point, but lets start with baby steps to fix this mess .

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I hope they fire Bowman and then hire Chiarelli just so you guys get to see what a bad GM really looks like. You all deserve Chia pet. (Not really, but it would be hilarious to see your reaction )
the owners won't do that to us..... :eek:

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Chia being Chia doesn't make Bowman good.

That'd be like saying that Jeffrey Dahmer was an outstanding human being compared to Hitler. They can both be bad, but one still infinitely worse.

Or like saying that Justin Bieber is better than Rebecca Black. He is, but that's more a condemnation on her and that f*cking "Friday" song than anything.

Or like saying that New York style pizza is better than Cali pizza. It's true, sure, but where's my f*cking Chicago style deep dish?!?
i love it...... way to go :thumbu:

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
As I said in January. The schedule in February would likely dictate that Hawks be sellers.... didn't think it would be this bad but they have had some bad luck to make things worse. Stan should be busy between now and Feb 24.

Reactions: KWP

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
crap..... oh how i hate this..... what a f*cking time for the whole f*cking team to be asleep at the wheel.

Yeah, agreed but sadly we shouldn't be surprised. It happens all the time. This team has proven that they don't have the character to win when it counts most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille