GDT: Blackhawks @ Bruins - 6:00CT, NBCSNCH - Momma's In The House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Not really. They carried play for 2/3 of the game. And had a 3-0 lead in the third. A bad rebound by Lehner, and bad break with Gus catching an edge, and a terrible play by Seabs...

Bad break my ass with Gus

This isn't first time Gus has done this

He is a f***ing awful player and you wouldn't be defending Keith , Seabrook or anyone else if they had done it

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
Not really. They carried play for 2/3 of the game. And had a 3-0 lead in the third. A bad rebound by Lehner, and bad break with Gus catching an edge, and a terrible play by Seabs...
I was more talking about the overtime goal. On first look it looked to me like Toews tripped the shit out of him. On the replay its clear he went down easy.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Bad break my ass with Gus

This isn't first time Gus has done this

He is a ****ing awful player and you wouldn't be defending Keith , Seabrook or anyone else if they had done it

I'm not defending him. But he caught a f***ing edge. It happens. And is a terrible feeling. No more embarrassing thing can happen to a D or any hockey player, particularly with his mom up in the stands. Anyone who has played hockey knows it's about the most embarrassing thing that can happen on the ice, and you feel like shit about it. One of mine cost me a dislocated ankle 2 years ago. That was really embarrassing, and painful to add injury to insult...

Last edited:

longtime lurker

Dec 4, 2018
What an absolutely embarrassing dive from Pastrnak. I really hope Ovechkin wins the Richard. This game should not have gone to OT. If not for a blown tire, this game is likely a regulation win.

I'm pissed that Chicago couldn't hand them their first regulation loss at home, but this is an even more embarrassing way for Boston to lose, so I'm okay with it.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
i'm in for all the j bone shit talk...and brentolo...get these guys off the f***in team already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad