GDT: Blackhawks @ Bruins - 6:00CT, NBCSNCH - Momma's In The House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Lol Sharpie and the post-game crew praising Toews and Seabs.

I can't deal with this.
giphy (23).gif

Reactions: BrianE and Geoist

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
GDT will be similar but I think I do a good job of recent events. Not sure if Hughes will play tomorrow but that will be the theme.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

longtime lurker

Dec 4, 2018
Boston is number 2 in the ****ing league and we just beat them. No negatives here.
Pretty convincingly too. It took a fluke for Boston to even make it to OT. On most nights, a game like this is a 4-1 or 4-2 final for a team in that position. I thought Chicago carried the play for the vast majority of the game and looked like the better team. Boston has been getting extremely lucky in a lot of their home games, so the dominant record is a little misleading. Still a great team, but they've had some divine intervention at TD Garden this year.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Pretty convincingly too. It took a fluke for Boston to even make it to OT. On most nights, a game like this is a 4-1 or 4-2 final for a team in that position. I thought Chicago carried the play for the vast majority of the game and looked like the better team. Boston has been getting extremely lucky in a lot of their home games, so the dominant record is a little misleading. Still a great team, but they've had some divine intervention at TD Garden this year.

Hell yeah let’s go. This is a huge win. Let’s keep it going. I also “like” your comment.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Our Johnnyvess on for all 3 Bruins comeback goals in the3rd period .....He had just 2 shots on goal in the real game and overall was nowhere any kind of attack threat like Strone was most of the game...

He did achieve 61% in the dot...but of course no Bergeronto co tend with ...so that was expected.

However in tgexrealngame hecate some instanceszwhere he could have shot but tried passing instead and of course the play fizzled out..

He had to me a horrible checking game ...I posted that prime example of this on his attempt to check match and on a particularxshift where he just let Marchand get away too easily.. did not finish checks or stay hard on them.

Then that horrible botched 2 on1 with Daad..It justxseemrd he was in competent (well Saad is too... it that is another story)..

Anyway...this tone in the phoney OT game he did not miss for a chance and notigated to a degree his lousy game in the 5x6..

Now since the 3 goals Brhins got were on a shorty and 2 at Evens and he was on for all 3 that should mean he ought to have been at -3 going intobtgexOT because his only point...a secondary assist on the Strome goal was on a PP...

Now in the 3x3 OT he scores so that should mitigate to a -2 but the official event summary and sts has him at just -1..

I guess even the MHL stTs guys are sorry for his poor season and giving him a break.

Bit ok let us turn a bit positive...both Johnny and D-Cat break their goal drought with magnificent 1 goal each contributions...Neurher exactly super-strong? BUT AT LEAST with them and Strome scoring goals we can at last say that half of our designated top 6 forwards co tributes offense tonight by beating a goalie ..It is a small thing..cause itvhappens so infrequently with this team.

Well...not pretty ..but takecthe extra point...

Still...a lot is wrong with this team.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Yeah it's Homer City w/o a doubt but those two call a good game - p-b-p guy obnoxious AF still he describes the action and the color guy all business analyzing. No BS & no comedy team stuff; to me, they're the anti-Fo-zo show.

Agreed. The Bruin guys are pretty good, but the bar is low. And we didn't hear "partner" or "turdy tree" even once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad