GDT: Blackhawks @ Bruins - 6:00CT, NBCSNCH - Momma's In The House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
Good for Toews its tiresome to hear *****ing about him all the time. He won’t be pre 2016 Toews so you take the good with the bad. We forget how elite those teams were. It could be the F’n Leafs with 3 guys making $33 million and lost out there

A lot of the ****ing is justified, but I agree it has gotten excessive to the point of being annoying.

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
Wtf is JC supposed to do? He's got a team filled with losers like J Bone and Brentolo

Losers w/ 3 Stanley Cup rings on their fingers.
But LOL these nicks WORK - so bullseye now. Maybe Jonny was jealous of Seab's & wanted his own.
Consider that goal accomplished, dude - it's cringe city & stuck on you now like stink on ...

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Our Johnnyvess on for all 3 Bruins comeback goals in the3rd period .....He had just 2 shots on goal in the real game and overall was nowhere any kind of attack threat like Strone was most of the game...

He did achieve 61% in the dot...but of course no Bergeronto co tend with ...so that was expected.

However in tgexrealngame hecate some instanceszwhere he could have shot but tried passing instead and of course the play fizzled out..

He had to me a horrible checking game ...I posted that prime example of this on his attempt to check match and on a particularxshift where he just let Marchand get away too easily.. did not finish checks or stay hard on them.

Then that horrible botched 2 on1 with Daad..It justxseemrd he was in competent (well Saad is too... it that is another story)..

Anyway...this tone in the phoney OT game he did not miss for a chance and notigated to a degree his lousy game in the 5x6..

Now since the 3 goals Brhins got were on a shorty and 2 at Evens and he was on for all 3 that should mean he ought to have been at -3 going intobtgexOT because his only point...a secondary assist on the Strome goal was on a PP...

Now in the 3x3 OT he scores so that should mitigate to a -2 but the official event summary and sts has him at just -1..

I guess even the MHL stTs guys are sorry for his poor season and giving him a break.

Bit ok let us turn a bit positive...both Johnny and D-Cat break their goal drought with magnificent 1 goal each contributions...Neurher exactly super-strong? BUT AT LEAST with them and Strome scoring goals we can at last say that half of our designated top 6 forwards co tributes offense tonight by beating a goalie ..It is a small thing..cause itvhappens so infrequently with this team.

Well...not pretty ..but takecthe extra point...

Still...a lot is wrong with this team.
Idk if you know this or not, but +/- isnt changed during pp and pk situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->