Post-Game Talk: Blackhawks 5, Pens 3 | Welp ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Kessel sucked. DeSmith sucked. Pretty sorry effort after the first 20.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Phil kessel was f***ing awful. And the rest of the team played some of the stupidest hockey I've ever had the displeasure of watching

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
i knew the blackhawks would be the team to end our streak. I didn't even have a good feeling even when the pens went up 2-0 in the first 3 minutes.

This team is just gutless against the hawks.

That hot dog f***er had a trash game.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
photo.php

I blame Kunitz for the streak that end tonight.

Reactions: Badfish87

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Not gonna lose my mind over 1 loss, but that effort was pathetic. That 3rd period was absolutely abysmal.

Crosby's worst game that I can remember. Malkin pouting, Kessel useless, Riikolla stunk, 4th line absolutely invisible, DeSmith not awful but not good.

Reactions: Dovahkiin

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Why did I not bet a grand on that game. Nothing as certain as that result.

Like I said. Hawks own us like we own the Caps. Or at least used to.

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
CDS has been crap in many clutch games this season, always giving up the back-breaker.
Give him an extended break, ride Murray for all he's worth. Then re-assess.

Reactions: wizmet12

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Don’t let the 8 game win streak fool you, this is still the same fatally flawed bunch of f***ers that they were before the streak.

Garbage D, garbage passes, piss poor execution, garbage goaltending, stupid penalties...

I’d put more effort into this post but the Pens didn’t so so f*** them and f*** this.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
How the hell did this game turn to ****.

Lazy ass hooking penalty from Malkin and the PK was ass. That swung the momentum
And then the Pens missed their golden 5-3 opportunity. Game would have been over if Pens make it 3-1 and keep riding the high.

Lots of opportunity to come back but you could just tell they didn’t have it in them.

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
I blame this one on Sullivan. I wanted Murray in net. We knew we needed our best to beat this streak of now 10 in a row. I didn’t like that he was in net right from the beginning. Just a dumb move. Use DeSmith in one of the next games but all hands on deck for the Blackhawks. Really pissed about this. I hate those f’ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad