Post-Game Talk: Blackhawks 5, Pens 3 | Welp ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
The fate of this game was sealed with the Cup-iversary festivities scheduled on the day, imo. They couldn't have done it against, like, the Wings? Caps? Canes? (I know, I know, Kunitz had to Be There...so ofc he scored)

Choosing to appreciate the Pens' solid effort in doing their part to keep that ****stain collection of ghouls that much further from their drafting promised land this year.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
The team as a whole isn’t getting the production that Toronto and Washington are getting and that is where the frustrations and criticisms come from.

Toronto have 152 GF, Pittsburgh 147 and Washington 144.

Not that much difference.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
I never said it had a long lasting ramifications or in the bigger picture, did I? I'm merely speaking to idea that the Pens are seemingly indifferent, as if Chicago cares and we don't is faulty at best. Maybe it's easier to accept losing 10 in a row as a coping mechanism for some. You know, because if we're trying to win these games, well then that would actually be embarrassing.

To be clear, in the bigger picture this doesn't derail much of anything. But against this team, and again we're discussing this game, it's pretty disgusting.
In your post this am, 1043 am, you say the Pens played with indifference. Now that attitude is "faulty".

Let it go, you're starting to rave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad