GDT: BJs (4-9-2) @ Ducks (11-2-1)

Ducksgo*

12-2-1

Suggests otherwise.

But it does feel good to get this many wins. It may have been ugly but we'll certainly take it. The guys were tired and fought the first game back from the road bug and came out on top. Lucky it was CBJ though.

But that is where our team is heading DJ this team is just dynamite! Our youth contribution. To our 3 and 4th lines. This team is just great and I love it. I feel like Melrose commenting on my team. We all know he is very enthusiastic.

:hotstick. Darn it HF make a hot stick emote

Last edited by a moderator:

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Team played like total crap overall. Defense was good though. Top line was ok. Everyone else was meh.

Glad to see Hiller back. He played solid.

Sick of seeing Bonino in top six, he's simply not that. Nothing wrong with that. Hated the line combos tonight as well. Either leave Holland at 2nd line center, or let Ryan play where he's played best, center.

Wanted to point out Lovejoy, had a very solid game as well as the rest of the defense.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Ducks got by the classic "trap" game. Just barely, great effort from Hiller. The team looked tired so the days off could be beneficial. We aren't going to get away with lacksadasical play for much longer.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I love that Teemu playing like crap is a game in which he could've easily had a goal (deflection on PP) and an assist (beautiful feed that Winnik finishes 6 times out of 10)

Oct 18, 2011
I think if we see Cam it will be vs the Kings, and avoid him playing in a b2b in his return he can take this team to another level for sure

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I think if we see Cam it will be vs the Kings, and avoid him playing in a b2b in his return he can take this team to another level for sure

Hopefully Staubitz/Beleskey/Maroon drops the gloves with Stoll and kicks the crap out of that piece of ****

Ducksgo*

I love that Teemu playing like crap is a game in which he could've easily had a goal (deflection on PP) and an assist (beautiful feed that Winnik finishes 6 times out of 10)

He should of had a goal, but our youth is prospering. We finally have 4 lines we can roll and have the talent to success with what we have in Anaheim. I have BEEN waiting years to see the ducks have talent on all 4 and we have it. I'm excited this year. We aren't messing around with an RPG talk or a Selanne Line talk. With multiple lines and contributiopm! the was post for success. This team is gelling and I want wins now!

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I can totally picture Mel Gibson, in orange paint, with the battle cry "Youth!"

Intestines hanging out... Yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttthhhhhhhh!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Good game guys. You outplayed and outworked us. You have some good players, and im totally rooting for you guys keeping your big guns (small markets stick together.)

You know, unless they want to come to Columbus. ;)

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Good game guys. You outplayed and outworked us. You have some good players, and im totally rooting for you guys keeping your big guns (small markets stick together.)

Hey now... you'll probably get MacKinnon and Drouin at the draft. Don't be greedy.

Ducksgo*

I can totally picture Mel Gibson, in orange paint, with the battle cry "Youth!"

Intestines hanging out... Yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttthhhhhhhh!

That's what it is? We are winning with it. Youth will always dominate the old. And I'm sorry Lydman but your spot has been replaced by Lindholm or Vats. Enough said I'm. Sick of your minus on my team

Oct 18, 2011

the jackets are in good hands with jarmo and davidson, and possibly 2 top 10 picks, and another top 20-25 in a strong first round wont be long til things turn around there

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
That's what it is? We are winning with it. Youth will always dominate the old. And I'm sorry Lydman but your spot has been replaced by Lindholm or Vats. Enough said I'm. Sick of your minus on my team

I guess someone forgot to tell the players in the NHL. Or the GM's. Or the coaches.

Ducksgo*

That's what it is? We are winning with it. Youth will always dominate the old. And I'm sorry Lydman but your spot has been replaced by Lindholm or Vats. Enough said I'm sick of your minus on my team.

I will draw up a player who will prosper for my team

Oct 18, 2011
Lydman is doing about as well as he can be expected considering his qual comp so far is pretty high, when Cam comes back he should get some nights off which should help keep him healthy. if Lovejoy continues his play he could be traded, but in this season you need 8-10 defensemen that can step in

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca

Do I count as a big gun? I may be going to Columbus March 31st... of course I'd be in my ducks jersey though :laugh:

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Lydman is doing about as well as he can be expected considering his qual comp so far is pretty high, when Cam comes back he should get some nights off which should help keep him healthy. if Lovejoy continues his play he could be traded, but in this season you need 8-10 defensemen that can step in

Just curious...of all people to trade...why Lovejoy? He probably doesnt have too much value, and is playing better hockey than Lydman, Sbisa (maybe Allen too). He's cheap, and is a VERY good #7 defenseman to have. As he's showing, he can be a reliable 3rd pairing guy when injuries occur

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad