GDT: Binghamton Devils vs Colorado Avalanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
So happy Cory is getting back to form.

The only decent thing about this season tanking the way it has is that he can get himself back to normal without any pressure. I feel really good about him and Mac being our tandem going forward.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
''Colton White knows nothing but winning. The Devils are 2-0 in the lineup with him'' LOL

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Santini isnt anywhere near as bad as the posters who harp on him say he is. I'm confident he's going to have an NHL career.
He has good breakout instincts, he needs to bring the puck up the ice more often when he has the chance.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One positive of this season was Schneider showcasing himself to be a competent NHL goalie. That really surprised me
Still skeptical he'll be good over a large sample of games, but he certainly looks like he'll at least be serviceable/NHL backup caliber.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Santini isnt anywhere near as bad as the posters who harp on him say he is. I'm confident he's going to have an NHL career.
I think he's even worse than most people think he is.

I don't think he does anything good. His shot isn't bad, but you don't see it much, because he's rarely in the O-zone.

I'm annoyed that Mueller isn't under contract for next year, but he's under contract for 2 more.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

I’m shocked that the majority of this board is incapable of identifying players correctly. :laugh:

I feel like the angst towards him as of late has been rather harsh. I think he can certainly be an NHL defender as well.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He has good breakout instincts, he needs to bring the puck up the ice more often when he has the chance.
I thought he did in college and early in his NHL career, but I haven't seen it much since.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I’m shocked that the majority of this board is incapable of identifying players correctly. :laugh:

I feel like the angst towards him as of late has been rather harsh. I think he can certainly be an NHL defender as well.

Most American hockey fans, frankly dont really understand defense very well. When you read poster's posts on defense, it becomes pretty obvious who has/hasnt ever played the sport before.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm really hoping that this season was just a fluke
I'm more than ever convinced it was tanked by Cory being unserviceable before February and that career backup Kinkaid playing like an ECHL starter this year.

Obviously, these lineups aren't good enough to do anything more than win a game here and there or two in a row here and there, but this was not the lineup for the first half the season before injuries and trade deadlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad