Speculation: biggiest trade today.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I'm at work so I won't be tuning in but the idea of both the TSN and Sportsnet guys spending hours trying to make these "deadline coverage" shows exciting......it just makes me laugh. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: thaman8765678

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
that would be big but I'd keep Ullmark if I were Boston because if you move him now what do you do if something happens to Swayman?

if I were Boston I wouldn't move him at all but if they do that should be a summer deal
I ask is there really some legs to that rumor............Pld with that physical presence and high skill level would be just a heck of a haul, but then you need to look at his heart and compete level with that contract, could make for a scary purchase...........Do with that risk do you believe there is some retainer involved.

Hockeyplayer99

Jul 31, 2005
Biggest trade will be some 3rd line RW AHL player for third line LW AHL player. If that isn't the biggest one it will be between 2 players who will probably never even make an AHL team.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
I'm at work so I won't be tuning in but the idea of both the TSN and Sportsnet guys spending hours trying to make these "deadline coverage" shows exciting......it just makes me laugh. :laugh:
For once I'm not at work and tuning in and boy.... Just a lot of talking about nothing!

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I just want to see the madness of a 3 way hockey trade. I don’t care who’s involved.

If I’m not delivered the 3 way I’ve been promised all year there will be blood. You know what, It doesn’t even have to be hockey related
There's been a few 3 ways but they were more feeling each other up than full on sex

• Wow
Reactions: nbwingsfan

Bijelo

Oct 23, 2022
First Flat
I wishing Raanta to Flyers.

Finn goaltender first choice in Flyers.

Finn goaltender play like Ristolainen for Flyers.

Last edited:

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Chychrun Or PLD would be the biggest trade but if that happens, it will around afternoon because it will take a lot of negotiations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad